Author Topic: YSU Athletics Facilities Website  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Penguin Nick

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU Athletics Facilities Website
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:30:23 AM »
Just examined the official YSU Athletics Facilities page.  I can't believe how poorly done it is regarding the pictures for both Stambaugh and Beeghly.  The picture for Stambaugh doesn't show the media addition and the picture for Beeghly is just bad.  As soon as the new media addition was complete I would have replaced the old picture.  What are they waiting for?   

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU Athletics Facilities Website
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 09:37:59 AM »
mind boggling

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:21:26 PM »
We are a D1 athletics department that is run like its D3.  Sad.

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 04:36:37 PM »
Just examined the official YSU Athletics Facilities page.  I can't believe how poorly done it is regarding the pictures for both Stambaugh and Beeghly.  The picture for Stambaugh doesn't show the media addition and the picture for Beeghly is just bad.  As soon as the new media addition was complete I would have replaced the old picture.  What are they waiting for?   

My thoughts exactly. Very outdated. The pictures for Beeghly and Stambaugh are just flat out embarrassing.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:38:21 PM by ytownchief22 »

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 07:45:47 PM »
All anyone needs to do is look at "The Storied History of Youngstown Football" press release from earlier this week on ysusport.com.  Completely shameful.  Do you have zero pride in posting such a photo of the trophies?

Not to mention, Phillips (aka JT wanna-be) needs to mold his own team and not rely on the past.  The 25 year old trophies are old and getting older.