Author Topic: Bobby Morris  (Read 22371 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Bobby Morris
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
1985* Cincinnati 29, YSU 27
1985 Eastern Michigan 27, YSU 22
1984 YSU 27, Cincinnati 23
1984* YSU 31, Eastern Michigan 7
1982 Cincinnati 27, YSU 3
1981 YSU 19, Cincinnati 13

There you go Joe. If they are wrong then blame the YSu record book that I copied and pasted from.

BTW, the original post did not even mention a year, I just stated we beat Cinci. Quite factual don't you think? SO if you have a point to make about the post's topic, then do so. No reason to discredit anything. (It is like someone making a point that we were in WWII. They said the attack on Pearl Harbor was on December 7, 1940. It does not discredit the point). Also I was thinking of Mississippi when I said Missouri. I spoke with a contact and that was actually Mississippi College that we defeated ...not Old Miss.

Stop trying to defend yourself. Everyone here knows that you have limited knowledge. You specifically said a couple of things that were just flat out wrong. As you often do.  Just admit it. Don’t try to defend. Maybe then you won’t be the laughingstock and object of ridicule that you are to many of us. 

Missouri, Mississippi, Mississippi College, 1981, 1982, 1984. You’re all over the place sometimes. Often incoherent.

If you don’t like it, too bad. Boot me.  Just sad it that you are wrong, when you often are. Maybe you won’t look like such a buffoon.

I said nothing to defend; I was insulting you. Why would I "boot" someone for being an arrogant jack-a$$? I have yet to read any point from you about YSU. If you need to make comments to me, feel free to PM me. The board does not need to read your crap. If you want to talk Penguins ...please do. If not ... post elsewhere.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:42:17 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline Joe Bernastat

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2019, 02:34:21 PM »
You are so lacking in knowledge that you do not even realize how unaware that you are.  Since you have resorted to name calling, I am pretty certain that I have gotten under your thin skin.  That was not my intent, but, so be it.  My true intention was merely to point out to you that very often, you speak out of an orifice that is not your mouth.  Your lack of knowledge is actually comical sometimes.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:35:41 PM by Joe Bernastat »
Joe Cool

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2019, 06:42:26 PM »
Can't we keep this light and support YSU.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »
Are you going to tell me that Wentz was a better QB than Brock Jensen?
The Eagles back-up proved to be a superior QB (to Wentz) last year. He was loaded with those intangibles that overcame shortcomings elsewhere on the roster. However, the team is built around Carson. The Eagles did the exact same thing with Ron Jaworski. "Jaws" was probably the first franchise QB.
Jensen was a great 1AA college QB. NO QUESTION, but he was no pro prospect.  Wentz was dam good college QB, but missed most of senior year and Stick played them to National Championship.  But Wentz was a GREAT pro prospect.  He would have been drafted NO QUESTION.  By the same token, Jaworski is in the top 10 YSU QB's every, but not #1.  He was far better in the NFL than at YSU!  Got the Eagles to the SB, but not so much in Youngstown!  Two different sports.  Browns Frank Ryan and Patriots Tom Brady couldn't even win the starting job in college, but did OK in then NFL.  Different game.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!