Author Topic: Largest FCS stadiums-YSU makes the cut  (Read 9655 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Largest FCS stadiums-YSU makes the cut
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 09:26:00 AM »
Normally when someone makes an idiotic statement I just read it and move on.  But go guins, your comment regarding what Wick said is totally out of line.  Wick made a very interesting analysis.  Everyone is a "racist" when someone's comment or belief doesn't align with our own beliefs.  I'm so sick and tired of everyone calling everyone else a "racist."  There is so much division in this country and now I can't even read this board without someone calling someone else a "racist."

ditto
Sorry, but you guys are out of touch with today's politically correct environment.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 08:38:27 PM »
Normally when someone makes an idiotic statement I just read it and move on.  But go guins, your comment regarding what Wick said is totally out of line.  Wick made a very interesting analysis.  Everyone is a "racist" when someone's comment or belief doesn't align with our own beliefs.  I'm so sick and tired of everyone calling everyone else a "racist."  There is so much division in this country and now I can't even read this board without someone calling someone else a "racist."

ditto
Sorry, but you guys are out of touch with today's politically correct environment.

That is a good thing.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 10:18:29 AM »

[/quote]

ditto
[/quote]
[/quote]

That is a good thing.
[/quote]
Could be, but when public discourse is influenced by the color of the participants, it is a long way from a sure thing.
And DON'T tell me this isn't "public" because it IS public, and don't tell me that race didn't enter into is.  Just READ:

seven of those who finished ahead of us are historically black schools that undoubtedly played "home" games off campus in large cities with significant African-American populations.

Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!