Author Topic: This is tragic on all counts  (Read 3472 times)

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: This is tragic on all counts
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 10:27:53 PM »
Yes it was very tragic. Crazy thing, I had met the guy a couple times. He graduated from high school with my best friend, and ended up buying and moving into a condo in the same building my best friend lived in. He would be over my buddy's condo occasionally when I came over. Last mortal kombat game we all played against one another. Was probably a year and half to two years ago though. Also played switch with him too.  This has really shocked my best friend and even though I didn't know him well, is shocking to me too.

Really feel for his wife. They got married right around that same time frame IIRC about 1.5 to 2 years ago. Shortly after that he moved out and sold his condo so he and his wife could get a house. That's probably the last time I saw him.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 08:30:15 AM »
Many times, when you see something really sad, there is something that can be salvaged, but I don't see anything good here.  Really tragic.  Pray for the wife, the girl and all the families. 
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 09:14:29 AM »
Sadly this has been going on for a long time.   Many years ago it was male teachers but now women have joined in.  With social media like it is you can not do anything without people knowing.