Author Topic: Season Ticket Letter  (Read 3404 times)

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Season Ticket Letter
« on: March 31, 2019, 09:31:59 PM »
Anybody else get their letter and notice that it says 7 exciting home games but only lists six on the letter itself? It left out the November 2nd North Dakota State game (which was on the little insert season schedule). Someone apparently made a mistake and it didn't get caught. Also, I'm lucky I got mine. They put the wrong address on my letter, and the post office put my correct address above with a question mark. To be fair, they had a 1 where there should have been a 7 so it was off by one digit but it is a big difference considering it was the first digit in the string and not the last.

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket Letter
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 07:30:55 PM »
Anybody else get their letter and notice that it says 7 exciting home games but only lists six on the letter itself? It left out the November 2nd North Dakota State game (which was on the little insert season schedule). Someone apparently made a mistake and it didn't get caught. Also, I'm lucky I got mine. They put the wrong address on my letter, and the post office put my correct address above with a question mark. To be fair, they had a 1 where there should have been a 7 so it was off by one digit but it is a big difference considering it was the first digit in the string and not the last.

Our athletics department is not run like a true D1 department.  We deserve better. 

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket Letter
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 09:01:52 PM »
What Yo described would cause a scandal at a well-run athletic department.  Unfortunately, we have come to expect incompetence, so things like this do not even provoke any reaction.