Author Topic: McNutt Gone  (Read 5729 times)

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
McNutt Gone
« on: February 15, 2019, 04:07:41 PM »
Word on the street is that McNutt is no longer on the staff. 
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: McNutt Gone
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 04:21:32 PM »
Did anybody seriously doubt that Carl Pelini would run the defense, no matter what title he carried or what statements were made at press conferences?

Offline YSUFANSINCE1990

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 05:36:16 PM »
McNutts dismissal is for unethical behavior.

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 05:54:22 PM »
Good coach and recruiter but personal demons...

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 12:15:09 PM »
Hope he gets it together.

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
McNutt is an arrogant a$$.

I'll tell a little story.

Before this past season started he wanted to toughen up his secondary so he brings them down to Jack Loew's Southside Boxing Club and my friend Vinny O'Neill who runs the amateur program there was putting them through a workout. 

I run a local boxing website and Vinny and I even do a little Youngstown boxing based podcast so I swung by the gym that day since we were doing our show and I had to pick Vinny up, not even knowing they were going to be there....hell I don't think Vinny even knew.

So I'm up on the ring apron keeping time for Vinny using my cell phones stopwatch and homeboy walks up to me and was about to smack the phone out of my hand because he thought I was filming his players working out.  I guess that is his move in life, knocking people's phones out of their hands. 

Anyhow, he tried apologizing to me but I blew him and his big melon head off for the most part. 

With that said, he seemed passionate and intense but he needs to learn to hold those emotions back at certain times and as someone said hopefully he can get it together.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:52:39 PM by ysuhoops24 »

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 04:48:36 PM »

Before this past season started he wanted to toughen up his secondary so he brings them down to Jack Loew's Southside Boxing Club and my friend Vinny O'Neill who runs the amateur program there was putting them through a workout. 

I run a local boxing website and Vinny and I even do a little Youngstown boxing based podcast so I swung by the gym that day since we were doing our show and I had to pick Vinny up, not even knowing they were going to be there....hell I don't think Vinny even knew.

So I'm up on the ring apron keeping time for Vinny using my cell phones stopwatch and homeboy walks up to me and was about to smack the phone out of my hand because he thought I was filming his players working out.  I guess that is his move in life, knocking people's phones out of their hands. 

Anyhow, he tried apologizing to me but I blew him and his big melon head off for the most part. 

With that said, he seemed passionate and intense but he needs to learn to hold those emotions back at certain times and as someone said hopefully he can get it together.

The "passionate" statement is accurate... ;) 
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline edpuskas

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 06:14:04 PM »

The "passionate" statement is accurate... ;)
;D