YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Game

(1/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
Has everyone seen the letter they mailed over the weekend regarding the player/staff meet & greet in cooperation with MBB? It is a great idea, but I cannot help but believe that this is the spring game tailgate; which means that we, once again, have no spring game.

ysuguins4:
I'm with you Fan.  I like the idea, but I hope it's not at the expense of the spring game.

go guins:
It did seem a little confusing to me, but it does say we get a "game ticket" with our $9?  You don't have game tickets to no game do you??

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: go guins on February 12, 2019, 01:48:14 PM ---It did seem a little confusing to me, but it does say we get a "game ticket" with our $9?  You don't have game tickets to no game do you??

--- End quote ---

I read that as the March 2 basketball game. The tailgate is in Beeghly. We are not having our spring game a week before camp even starts

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on February 12, 2019, 03:07:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on February 12, 2019, 01:48:14 PM ---It did seem a little confusing to me, but it does say we get a "game ticket" with our $9?  You don't have game tickets to no game do you??

--- End quote ---

I read that as the March 2 basketball game. The tailgate is in Beeghly. We are not having our spring game a week before camp even starts

--- End quote ---
That makes more sense.  The other thing is, I don't recall buying tickets for the spring game?  Did we?  (My memory is limited to about last Thursday)  Although the can give out free tickets to a game a month before the game.  Hell, they could give me free tickets to each regular season game a month out and it wouldn't cost them a damn thing, I'd loose it and have to buy one anyway!  (my brother keeps all the tailgate and game tickets!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version