YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

transfer

<< < (2/3) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Bo and the coaching staff would love to get a quality backup quarterback from the big 10 or FBS level to come here. Just look at how many MVC teams have gone this path since Bo has been here and have torched our defenses. A few days ago we offered a senior quarterback from the state of Tennessee. I found this very surprising because of the Mark Waid commitment..unless that player is being looked at another position..I still feel uncomfortable about the quarterback situation going forward

gbs20:
Martell is on track to complete his degree in the Spring. So he will be a graduate transfer and immediately eligible wherever he goes. So the chances of him going to YSU are essentially zero.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: gbs20 on January 11, 2019, 05:33:57 PM ---Martell is on track to complete his degree in the Spring. So he will be a graduate transfer and immediately eligible wherever he goes. So the chances of him going to YSU are essentially zero.

--- End quote ---

Good info gbs20, yeah I’d rule him out then.

IAA Fan:
Isn't one of these 5th-years guys enough? We essentially destroyed our future last year and did not get what we were hoping for. Let's not go it again please.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 12, 2019, 12:38:02 PM ---Isn't one of these 5th-years guys enough? We essentially destroyed our future last year and did not get what we were hoping for. Let's not go it again please.

--- End quote ---

This guy is a 2-year starter from a P5 conference... way different then Vangorder, who was pretty much a d2 quality Qb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version