YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

transfer

<< < (3/3)

YSUGO:
Martell isn’t leaving a top 5 program in BCS for a middlle of a pack FCS program.  Just like the last guy that left the year before that went to LSU, he is going somewhere like that.  Van Gorder was a preferred walk on due to daddy at Norte Dame and wasn’t highly recruited like Martell who was a 4 or 5 star in H.S. 

Double ET:
I will take any starting player from the P-5 conference to replace our graduated senior any day.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on January 12, 2019, 03:42:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on January 12, 2019, 12:38:02 PM ---Isn't one of these 5th-years guys enough? We essentially destroyed our future last year and did not get what we were hoping for. Let's not go it again please.

--- End quote ---

This guy is a 2-year starter from a P5 conference... way different then Vangorder, who was pretty much a d2 quality Qb

--- End quote ---

I think that we are getting our players mixed up. I would prefer younger guys, but welcome the center transfer. I do not wish to have another 1-year guy taking snaps. I think Martell was a red shirt Soph, so he has two years and I would take that. Not much on west coast guys myself, but Bo is. He can play anywhere & if he already red-shirted, he may have 3-years, in which case he is never transferring down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version