YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Illinois State

(1/5) > >>

go guins:
Well, it's the last game of the season (if anyone noticed or cares) and we are playing at Ill St. (if anyone noticed or cares)
Is there anything of interest in this game?  Obvious Bo played the seniors on senior day and they played well, best game of the season IMO.  Does he play next year's team Saturday?   
I love our WBB team, but good grief, it's the last game of the FB season and we have more talk about WBB than FOOTBALL?? 
Will Bo be back?  Will his coordinators be back? 

Penguin Nick:
While I still went to home games and the WV game, once we lost to Butler I lost ALL interest in the season.

Double ET:
As painful as sitting through the Butler game, I managed to pull myself to all the remaining home games mainly because I had purchased season tickets. However, I really not caring about the outcomes.

If we would have lost the MBB game to Heidelberg, I would have very little interests in MBB games. Luckily they didn't.
I used to go to most of the home games. I did not go to any games the last two years of Slocum's tenure and I only went to one game last year. I hope this team can turn it around. They have to play defense and not just street ball.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on November 14, 2018, 11:17:57 AM ---While I still went to home games and the WV game, once we lost to Butler I lost ALL interest in the season.

--- End quote ---
you and almost everybody else!  we went to all the games, but the last 3 had VERY few fans.  The weather was awful but still, est. 1000 for a MVFC home game is embarrassing.  That is Slippery Rock attendance.

ytownchief22:
Is this Bo's last game at YSU ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version