YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

U.N.I. Game week

(1/8) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
https://wcfcourier.com/sports/college/uni/football/uni-football-panthers-eye-next-step-toward-playoffs/article_f51f67f2-87ad-5d2c-906d-3fe7bfa5e8f1.html First off I want to wish all the Seniors good luck in their finally home game and for all your hard work and dedication over the years. Even though this isn't the season you or the fans would have hoped for you can all lift your head up high. 2016 was a run that will never be forgotten anytime soon. U.N.I. looks like a very sound and fundamental team in all three phases of the game. What stands out to me is their victory over South Dakota State..shutting out Indiana St. When RB Keys was healthy and their victory over Illinois St. When both teams needed a win. Defensively they are right up there with N.D.S. The Bison were able to rush for 344 yards against them so the first thing we need to do is break out the tape and see how that happened.  The million dollar question is will we play like we did in Fargo or go back to our old ways? Weather on Saturday will be in our favor especially with a dome team coming to town..Go Guins!!

ytownchief22:
People still care ?

YSU1:
I think the Butler loss helped to deflate what little interest there was.  At least no one is talking about possibly making the play-offs.  That ended with the Butler game too.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 06, 2018, 09:24:15 PM ---People still care ?

--- End quote ---
"care" yes, "optimistic" no.  "curious to see some of the kids"  YES

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on November 06, 2018, 09:24:15 PM ---People still care ?

--- End quote ---

Of course. Have had worse seasons & I have never missed a game. The aggravation here is that we now know that much of the changes need to come in the off-season. Also much of the issue is is at (or missing from) the top. As a fan, looking at what we need to do is very exciting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version