YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Bet on YSU?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 02, 2018, 03:36:35 PM ---No point in even considering the hypothetical. Because in reality there is no chance of that. This is the first year in a long time I didn't expect the team to have a shot at winning the money game, and honestly that was BEFORE yesterday's game.

--- End quote ---

Lol that’s kind of the point of hypotheticals. They don’t need to be grounded in reality.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 02, 2018, 02:27:16 PM ---Hypothetically, would a win next week make up for this weeks embarrasment?

--- End quote ---
yes.............hypothetically!

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Kandrase on September 04, 2018, 11:42:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 02, 2018, 03:36:35 PM ---No point in even considering the hypothetical. Because in reality there is no chance of that. This is the first year in a long time I didn't expect the team to have a shot at winning the money game, and honestly that was BEFORE yesterday's game.

--- End quote ---

Lol that’s kind of the point of hypotheticals. They don’t need to be grounded in reality.

--- End quote ---

Ok fair enough

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: HLecter on September 01, 2018, 10:10:44 PM ---Anyone interested in YSU plus 40 next week? 
My bank is open
Grier might throw for 600

--- End quote ---

Somehow, the line has opened up from the sports books at WVU -27... Im confused

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 05, 2018, 12:47:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: HLecter on September 01, 2018, 10:10:44 PM ---Anyone interested in YSU plus 40 next week? 
My bank is open
Grier might throw for 600

--- End quote ---

Somehow, the line has opened up from the sports books at WVU -27... Im confused

--- End quote ---

WOW. Jump all over that

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version