YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

When are we going to make a FG?

<< < (2/5) > >>

IAA Fan:
IMO he is one of the least of our worries. He will get it squared away ... asuming he is healthy.

Buddy:
Kicking in general was not great.   two sub 30 yard punts killed us

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 02, 2018, 08:53:03 AM ---IMO he is one of the least of our worries. He will get it squared away ... asuming he is healthy.

--- End quote ---

I will disagree IAA. Kennedy did poorly last year too when it mattered. As bad as ysu was yesterday if he hit either field goal the game ends with a narrow ysu win.

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 02, 2018, 03:38:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 02, 2018, 08:53:03 AM ---IMO he is one of the least of our worries. He will get it squared away ... asuming he is healthy.

--- End quote ---

I will disagree IAA. Kennedy did poorly last year too when it mattered. As bad as ysu was yesterday if he hit either field goal the game ends with a narrow ysu win.

--- End quote ---

In the post game press conference Bo said he’d be looking at every option in regards to field goal kicking.

guinpen:
Championship teams make those field goals. My biggest complaint was the FG we did not even attempt, yea it was 4th and short but when you are that close you take the points.

You never know how different the game would have played out but I would have loved to have those 3 points on the board just to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version