Author Topic: Fire Bo  (Read 24706 times)

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Fire Bo
« on: September 01, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
Bye. Done.

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Bo
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 05:32:09 PM »
Bring back Montgomery

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 05:37:59 PM »
Goodbye. Pathetic. Fire him now.

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 05:44:50 PM »
No excuse. Just none. Pathetic. Go coach Mooney you bum.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 05:51:22 PM »
He’s making excuses. Fire his ass now!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
Other than an ego of working for Pelini, the assistant coaches brong ZERO to program....

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 07:00:45 PM »
This does not help Pelini's resume.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 08:19:30 PM »
I would not be disappointed if Strollo asked Bo for his resignation, but I would be surprised. We could bring back coach Carl and coach Shane & use the money we pay Bo, but those two would never leave where they are now ...at least not this abruptly. I am going to stay calm as possible.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:21:59 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline YSUinBoston

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 09:31:44 PM »
I get the anger....but you know he isn't getting fired.  That let Meathead Wolford get 4 full years and countless embarrassing losses.  Bo is borderline teflon around here.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »
Unfortunately, who are you going to get that is better? We have a shoestring budget for coaches.  Our facilities recruit and the stadium needs a facelift.  He should have had them ready.  This is as much on coaching as it is the players.

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 11:39:17 PM »
Bo's on shorter of a leash than you would believe. He's been upsetting some people higher up with his attitude and unwillingness to do some things. Absolutely pathetic today but that's normal for a Pelini coached team. No fundamentals, doing all the little things wrong and not doing them at all.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 08:42:00 AM »
“I thought we were ready to play and obviously, I was wrong. The comedy of errors that happened out there is hard to describe,” Pelini said. “It was one guy after another. [Butler] executed and made good plays.

I heard it for the last two weeks...we are ready, great team atmosphere, etc...He can't be that bad at figuring out if his team is ready or not?  Maybe he didn't put enough time into it to figure it out?  Not good!

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 09:44:56 AM »
Pathetic. The program will never be the same.

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »
“I thought we were ready to play and obviously, I was wrong. The comedy of errors that happened out there is hard to describe,” Pelini said. “It was one guy after another. [Butler] executed and made good plays.

I heard it for the last two weeks...we are ready, great team atmosphere, etc...He can't be that bad at figuring out if his team is ready or not?  Maybe he didn't put enough time into it to figure it out?  Not good!

I was just commenting in another thread how incredulous it is to hear the players saying they weren't going to meetings and doing the little things, yet the HC last week said we were and we were ready and he knows how to prepare. Crazy to see

Offline Kandrase

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 04:23:55 PM »

I was just commenting in another thread how incredulous it is to hear the players saying they weren't going to meetings and doing the little things, yet the HC last week said we were and we were ready and he knows how to prepare. Crazy to see

Yes... that disconnect is pretty concerning. But honestly with the talent gap we should have against a non scholly team i still find it hard to believe lack of focus or preparation would lead to a loss. We should be able to beat a team like butler playing a very vanilla defense and running 5 offensive plays. I don’t know who to blame at this point