YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

season tickets

<< < (2/2)

guinpen:
I am ok with a 2 start, would prefer 1 for EVERY game. Allows me to do things before and after the game. I dislike 4 and really really really hate 7.

Visitors will be seated more to the freeway side of the stadium.

ytownchief22:
7pm night games are what the kids live for. Gets the biggest crowds, especially for a decent opponent. Fyi, I wish they would move the students back over to the west side. Band as well.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: guinpen on July 06, 2018, 08:19:53 PM ---Had to move to the west side of the stadium for this year, the east side will be closed for construction.
--- End quote ---

Did they give you a discount for having to move?

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on July 08, 2018, 03:11:15 PM ---2. The start times are probably more for the opposition. This means they only need to stay over one night (which saves YSU money) and the opposing players will not have to make a long bus trip the same day prior to the game. Additionally, their drive home will still be in the daylight, which is also important.
--- End quote ---

Correct.  This is probably the biggest factor.  I personally prefer the 6:00 start early in the season, and then 12:00 once the cooler weather settles in.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on July 10, 2018, 11:58:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on July 06, 2018, 08:19:53 PM ---Had to move to the west side of the stadium for this year, the east side will be closed for construction.
--- End quote ---

Did they give you a discount for having to move?

--- End quote ---

Gave us chair back seats, we can switch to other seats if we do not like them. Will hold our old seats on the eats side for us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version