Author Topic: Canisius  (Read 15132 times)

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Canisius
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2017, 04:55:47 PM »
I'm  100% behind coach and the program.  Probably got to excited with all the newness and will have to calm my expectations.  I'm still going to get nuts when I see guards on opposing teams simulating a lay up line during the game.

Right on with giving coach C a chance. What would help is if all of you basketball experts can point out the improvements that you see in each game. At this point the direction of the team is what is most important.

It's 3 games in lol.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Canisius
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
I'm  100% behind coach and the program.  Probably got to excited with all the newness and will have to calm my expectations.  I'm still going to get nuts when I see guards on opposing teams simulating a lay up line during the game.

Right on with giving coach C a chance. What would help is if all of you basketball experts can point out the improvements that you see in each game. At this point the direction of the team is what is most important.

It's 3 games in lol.

I am aware of that, I am mentioning it now. so we can have some good board conversations during the season, as many will tune-out on basketball with a poor record.