Author Topic: YSU vs. North Dakota State  (Read 58295 times)

Offline Penguin Ice

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU vs. North Dakota State
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »
Bo says Hunter is 50/50 to play. Same with Justus.

Neither practiced today

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 07:36:22 PM »
If Reed doesn't practice all week and he feels good enough to go saturday, I let him go. Need that pass rusher.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »
These guys do an excellent job.  Too bad we don't have this type of coverage.  I watch their stuff every week because nobody covers the MVFC like these two. I appreciate their points of view and they are respectful to every team but still tell it like it is.

https://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bison-video-blog-youngstown-state-preview-2/

Offline Kandrase

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 11:12:42 PM »
These guys do an excellent job.  Too bad we don't have this type of coverage.  I watch their stuff every week because nobody covers the MVFC like these two. I appreciate their points of view and they are respectful to every team but still tell it like it is.

https://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/bison-video-blog-youngstown-state-preview-2/

Wow that was really well done. Thanks for sharing!

Offline tjbison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 07:41:50 AM »
Jeff and Dom do great

You can also listen to Bison 1660 from 12 to 2 your time this week for good pre game, they always have opposing teams beat writers, play by play guys and coaches on

They have an app you can stream thru, little more homerish but still good to listen to

www.bison1660.com
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:42:42 AM by tjbison »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 09:37:01 AM »

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 05:56:22 PM »
How many Bison fans are headed this way ?

Offline 2000YSU

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2017, 08:31:33 PM »
How many Bison fans are headed this way ?
The guy from NDSU who Hannon talked to on Penguin Playbook said that he expects 400-500 Bison fans to make the trip. Similar to the crowd they brought to Indiana State last Saturday.

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 10:27:05 PM »
Expecting a good game.

Hate 7:00 starts.

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 10:52:00 PM »
Expecting a good game.

Hate 7:00 starts.

With all the recent controversy about disrespecting the flag and national anthem, I will be curious to see if our bison friends have cleaned up their act.

The first person I've EVER heard say that about YSU games, yikes.

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 10:54:00 PM »

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »

Seriously, after the sh** going on at YSU, you throw this idiotic comment out there?
#braindead

Wow that was easy, only 27 minutes to prove they ( well at least one fan ) have not. Too bad.

“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 11:52:31 PM »
#1 = NDSU should be FCS. 88-7 and  5 titles and a 9-3 record to FBS.. Nuff Said.  Sorry.

#2 = in 2013 NDSU had at least 1500 fans down there in youngstown, 1000 fans in 2015... id say the same this year, its Pheasant Hunting opener up here and Vikings Packers game so alot of us are doing those things instead of coming down.. Sorry!

#3 = yelling Bison at the end of the anthem isn't disrespectful at all.. we sign the entire anthem!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 12:09:01 AM »
#1 = NDSU should be FCS. 88-7 and  5 titles and a 9-3 record to FBS.. Nuff Said.  Sorry.

#2 = in 2013 NDSU had at least 1500 fans down there in youngstown, 1000 fans in 2015... id say the same this year, its Pheasant Hunting opener up here and Vikings Packers game so alot of us are doing those things instead of coming down.. Sorry!

#3 = yelling Bison at the end of the anthem isn't disrespectful at all.. we sign the entire anthem!

We enjoy your company Lakes, but just don't sit down for the Anthem...That's all

Offline Kandrase

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2017, 12:22:24 AM »

1. Did you mean shouldn’t? Look, as long as NDSU has 63 full scholarships just like the rest of us they “belong” in FCS.