YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU vs. North Dakota State

(1/24) > >>

ValleyTalk:
The Bison roll into town undefeated, yet again, and are ranked #2 in the nation. The weather for Saturday looks fantastic for mid-October with a high of 80 and mostly sunny skies. Obviously the fan base is likely still down from the heartbreaking loss to USD, but this is a huge game under the lights and we need a big crowd to get behind the team. If we can win this game (easier said than done) we would have gone 2 of 3 against arguably the 3 best teams in the league.

Also, although I’m not too familiar with them, the Barstool Sports tailgate radio show will be on campus for this top ten battle.

Go Guins!

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on October 08, 2017, 08:36:59 PM ---The Bison roll into town undefeated, yet again, and are ranked #2 in the nation. The weather for Saturday looks fantastic for mid-October with a high of 80 and mostly sunny skies. Obviously the fan base is likely still down from the heartbreaking loss to USD, but this is a huge game under the lights and we need a big crowd to get behind the team. If we can win this game (easier said than done) we would have gone 2 of 3 against arguably the 3 best teams in the league.

Also, although I’m not too familiar with them, the Barstool Sports tailgate radio show will be on campus for this top ten battle.

Go Guins!

--- End quote ---

Barstool are midwest guys trying to make it with a blog. They seem to be doing everything right. Someone needs to get a hold of them and send them to Elmton and the original Wedgewood pizza. They have rated pizza at every place so far this year & like our Guins ...we hold our own against anyone. One of them called the MSU upset & they are getting a great deal of attention, this will help us.

ytownchief22:
Better see 15k+ in the stands.

lakesbison:
LETS GET IT ON!

I Don't expect NDSU to lose a game this year, sorry, but I personally feel that NDSU doesn't belong in the FCS, maybe Youngstown doesnt either??

NDSU's offense will be the only question mark going into this game as they haven't faced a defense yet, 5 straight cupcakes gets ya fat!

NDSU Defense is top notch, so I'm expecting a similar game to 2013 (when I graced Youngstown with my presence) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwGGdg3Ia2M   35-17

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Lakebison- It seems like you guys have done a pretty good job overcoming some of the early season injuries. I seen that Deluca returned for Missouri St. but the other starting linebacker was lost in that game. How is the overall health of your team including depth?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version