YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Campus Updates

(1/29) > >>

IAA Fan:

IAA Fan:
I understand that we will have much more in the way of none-apparel fan garb. A little less in apparel in-store, but a larger on-line selection. The back-half of the new apartments are finished, as I understand. These will be right behind the bookstore. I may need to drive over and get some shots.

YsuPride:
Seems like a lot of growth at YSU. That area has really improved and looks so much better. Now they just need to resurface Fifth Avenue. Hopefully that's in the works before football season that road is a disaster

ytownchief22:
Apartments behind the bookstore still need a little work, maybe a couple weeks. Bookstore opens on the 17th I believe. The Enclave, which are the other apartments are being built at the corner of Wick and Lincoln. Fifth avenue from what I heard is getting a complete makeover like Wick sometime in 2018. Lots of things happening!!!

OleYSUfan:
Wow, looking forward to see some of the improvements and additions. We plan to be there in late August to visit for a few weeks.

What happened to the plans to add special sports broadcast class rooms on the East side of Stambaugh Stadium?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version