Author Topic: YSU Set To Take On 10th-Seeded Wolverines In NCAA Regional  (Read 9003 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU Set To Take On 10th-Seeded Wolverines In NCAA Regional
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 10:11:10 AM »
1AA I'll give you credit for one thing, you take naivety to a whole new level.  You go on believing Pelini found us and Tressel was in ignorant bystander.  You go on believing Strollo was responsible for the WATTS center and Tressel was just the son-in-law.  I suppose Strollo is the one that has in a remarkably short period of time straighten out years of financial ineptitude and reversed a local, state, and national trend of decreasing enrollment with an increase this year? One question I’d love to know: what color are the clouds in your world?
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 10:27:11 AM »
Go ...it sounds like you and I are now in agreement .... you used the word "influence".

Offline southbeach

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 06:57:39 PM »
As you two argue ad infinitum about who is responsible for ysu's sports resurgent you missed that
our tennis team lost 4-0 to Michigan. I believe that was the topic of the thread. Remember!!

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 07:58:08 PM »
As you two argue ad infinitum about who is responsible for ysu's sports resurgent you missed that
our tennis team lost 4-0 to Michigan. I believe that was the topic of the thread. Remember!!

Amen. DM each other if you wanna bicker back and forth.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 09:00:51 AM »

Amen. DM each other if you wanna bicker back and forth.
So no posts are better than posts you don't enjoy?  Just skip reading of you don't like the way the thread evolves.  Nobody really cares about YSU tennis, as the lack of posts highlights.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!