Author Topic: How healthy will the Guins be?  (Read 4358 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
How healthy will the Guins be?
« on: December 22, 2016, 11:05:27 AM »
I know 20 days seems like a long time BUT! Does anybody (inside information) know "IF" YSU will be close to 100%? I know dumb question but it will take some of the whining off of ticket gate  ::)

Knees and ankles seem good after a lay off, but can be reinjured in just one quick turn  ???

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: How healthy will the Guins be?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 11:44:45 AM »
Red, I have to disagree with you.  If anybody has inside information about the injuries, please keep that to yourself.  Keep JMU guessing about which players they will face and what kind of physical condition they will be in.  JMU played NDSU without a starting tackle, then lost their center during the game.  They certainly will not report about their status, and we should be equally as evasive.

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 11:52:34 AM »
The only one to question would be Avery Moss. I would imagine he's good to go with the long layoff.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 12:01:08 PM »
Red, I have to disagree with you.  If anybody has inside information about the injuries, please keep that to yourself.  Keep JMU guessing about which players they will face and what kind of physical condition they will be in.  JMU played NDSU without a starting tackle, then lost their center during the game.  They certainly will not report about their status, and we should be equally as evasive.

Agreed  :)

Offline Dukester

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 04:19:28 PM »

Have to disagree - both linemen are out for the year.   :(