Author Topic: Frisco tickets. .  (Read 61820 times)

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Frisco tickets. .
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2016, 04:10:13 PM »
So instead oh let's just get 1k tickets and sell them all out and make it seem like we did all we could. Joke.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2016, 05:25:54 PM »
They probably lost their asses on the bids in the playoff games because the pussified fair weather fans didn't show up to the games.  Now they want to jump on the bandwagon. 

Go watch your stupid ******* high school games.  You uneducated uncle Rico idiots
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:32:45 PM by penguinpower »

Offline Cimo7

• Royal Penguin
  • GO GUINS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2016, 05:55:09 PM »
Honestly.....I agree. Can you blame them? We get 13k total for 2 home playoff games and now fans are coming out of the woodwork. Can't complain now when you won't show up and support the team in the castle.

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2016, 06:05:07 PM »
Honestly.....I agree. Can you blame them? We get 13k total for 2 home playoff games and now fans are coming out of the woodwork. Can't complain now when you won't show up and support the team in the castle.

Somewhat I agree. But at the same time, the only people who were able to buy tickets were the loge holders. Season ticket holders, students and the public were unable to buy from the YSU ticket office. It's a bad look.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2016, 06:17:27 PM »
I called Ron Potesta also.  TAKE CARE OF YOUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!!!  COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED BY THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  WHETHER WE SENT 3000 BACK OR ONLY BID ON 1000 - THEY DID NOT TAKE CARE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!  1000 TICKETS GETS YOU ABOUT 400 AFTER TEAM, COACHES, DEPARTMENT DIBS, LOGES AND A FEW CHAMPION LEVEL PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS!!!  FORGOT ABOUT THE SMALL GUY AGAIN!!  EVEN US PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS COULD NOT GET TICKETS.  JMU RAN CIRCLES AROUND THIS DEPARTMENT AND THEY WON!  NEED TO PUT SOME CHLORINE IN THE GENE POOL THAT IS THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  PATHETIC.  PEOPLE NOW PAYING WAY OVER COST BECAUSE OF THESE FOOLS.  MARKETING DEPARTMENT ALSO NEEDS CLEANED OUT.  TOOK CARE OF THEIR BOYS AND BIG DONORS IN THE LOGES BUT SNUBBED THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE 1980'S WHEN THE TEAM STUNK.  TOOK CARE OF THE FAIR WEATHER FANS AND BAND WAGON JUMPERS BUT FORGOT ABOUT THE ONES THAT SAT THROUGH THE CRAP YEARS AND END OF SEASON MELTDOWNS!!  I WILL STILL GO AND CHEER ON THE TEAM BUT GIVE NO RESPECT TO THE CRONIES IN THE DEPARTMENT!  THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TEAM - THIS TEAM HAS WON DESPITE THEM.

GO GUINS!
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2016, 06:34:44 PM »
They should be ashamed of themselves to only get 1,000 tickets for the national championship game. Pissed a lot of fans off in doing so.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2016, 07:16:42 PM »
Our group is going to be spread all over the stadium now that we cannot get tickets together.  What a joke.  Been going to games together for years, cheering our asses off and this is what we get from the pathetic athletic department. 

GO GUINS
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2016, 07:22:17 PM »
We only asked for 1k because we lost 35k and 45k on the playoff games.  They lost their shirt and with the poor turnout I think they were skiddish about taking the full allotment.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read it uncle Rico's!    Especially the ring leader that running Sports Wrap on 570 on Sunday.  He is the leader of the Uncle Ricos and he thinks he's important because he does play by play for local high school football games.  200 fans to watch FCS championship level football, which is better than the Mac.  10,000 fans to watch horrid zero talent on the field, highschool football.  I will sell you a time machine so you cam get back to 82.  It costs $80k.  Start selling the steak knives.
This is a microcosm of why Youngstown cannot get out of its own way and move forward.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:25:40 PM by penguinpower »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2016, 07:23:24 PM »

This^^^^^^^^^^

Best portrayed as Uncle Rico from the movie Napoleon Dynamite
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:26:30 PM by penguinpower »

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2016, 07:29:29 PM »
I called Ron Potesta also.  TAKE CARE OF YOUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!!!  COMPLETELY DISRESPECTED BY THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  WHETHER WE SENT 3000 BACK OR ONLY BID ON 1000 - THEY DID NOT TAKE CARE OF THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!  1000 TICKETS GETS YOU ABOUT 400 AFTER TEAM, COACHES, DEPARTMENT DIBS, LOGES AND A FEW CHAMPION LEVEL PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS!!!  FORGOT ABOUT THE SMALL GUY AGAIN!!  EVEN US PENGUIN CLUB MEMBERS COULD NOT GET TICKETS.  JMU RAN CIRCLES AROUND THIS DEPARTMENT AND THEY WON!  NEED TO PUT SOME CHLORINE IN THE GENE POOL THAT IS THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.  PATHETIC.  PEOPLE NOW PAYING WAY OVER COST BECAUSE OF THESE FOOLS.  MARKETING DEPARTMENT ALSO NEEDS CLEANED OUT.  TOOK CARE OF THEIR BOYS AND BIG DONORS IN THE LOGES BUT SNUBBED THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE 1980'S WHEN THE TEAM STUNK.  TOOK CARE OF THE FAIR WEATHER FANS AND BAND WAGON JUMPERS BUT FORGOT ABOUT THE ONES THAT SAT THROUGH THE CRAP YEARS AND END OF SEASON MELTDOWNS!!  I WILL STILL GO AND CHEER ON THE TEAM BUT GIVE NO RESPECT TO THE CRONIES IN THE DEPARTMENT!  THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TEAM - THIS TEAM HAS WON DESPITE THEM.

GO GUINS!

PREACH!!!  Our family has had the same seats since stambaugh opened.  How is it now that i am supposed to settle with whatever seats a bison fan has or the fact that they dont have 8 seats together.  Doesnt do me or my my group much good. FU*K you very much Strollo. 

Offline HailToTheeOYoungstown

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »
Anyone got 3 extra tickets on YSU side they are willing to sell at face value to a DISGRUNTLED football alumni who never got a chance to buy from his alma matter?

PM if so; I'd be appreciative.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2016, 10:15:02 PM »
This is a complete debacle for the fans, especially the loyal fans.  We need a better marketing department.  We need people to attend the games.  This is really sad.  I know several people that cannot make the trip due to the cost of tickets and the cost of the flights now.  The bigwigs got the cheap tickets and the cheap flights.

Offline coachtress

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2016, 11:14:02 PM »
This is a complete debacle for the fans, especially the loyal fans.  We need a better marketing department.  We need people to attend the games.  This is really sad.  I know several people that cannot make the trip due to the cost of tickets and the cost of the flights now.  The bigwigs got the cheap tickets and the cheap flights.

I agree on the debacle, but how did the bigwigs get the cheap flights?

Offline supermario21

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2016, 11:42:49 PM »
The Vindy or Dana Balash should try and contact JMU's communications director as to when exactly those allotments were made. YSU is trying to feed a BS story that it was done several weeks ago. Sure doesn't sound like it here. JMU had a revealing presser today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4g0UfSO44E

Watch the video starting at 2:55 for all the important info.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:43:22 PM by supermario21 »

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2016, 11:51:36 PM »
The essential feature of this debacle is the complete lack of markert research in the athletic department.  Nobody would expect the university to purchase thousands of tickets that they could not resell.  But these fools made NO EFFORT to determine the interest in this game.  Do they even know that software programs could allow them to email all season ticket holders by pressing one stinkin' button?  If they had tried to get feedback before the ticket deadline, whenever that was, they would have detected the intense interest in this game.  But no.  We will just guess a number.  Make it very low; little work for us.  Just make sure the fat cats in the loges are happy.  Thumb our noses at the common season ticket holders.  Collect our paychecks and laugh.