Author Topic: sideline antics  (Read 29361 times)

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: sideline antics
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 04:02:14 PM »
Thanks to Eastern Washington posters I am no longer pro life.
Why are we wasting time with this idiot. You guys are playing into his hand. He will continue to do his " hands up don't shoot" routine.

Offline EaglesOwntheSky

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »
Thanks to Eastern Washington posters I am no longer pro life.

A+ hilarious, this is my favorite post of the thread.  ;D

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2016, 06:11:11 PM »
It would seem that the posters from UNI and NDSU share a gene pool with some of these EWU folks, ( not a compliment in case you were not sure ). I can understand going to another board to trade thoughts and questions, but why go somewhere to get into a pi***** match. 

How about we each just worry about our own coach.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline EaglesOwntheSky

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »
#hollysh** you guys talking sh** to a bunch of lefty liberals from the left coast in their safe spaces trolling  :o

I think it's hilarious that I'm an apparent safe spacer, but nobody on this forum can handle criticism to their coach.

But hey, sorry to interrupt your safe space with facts.

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2016, 07:40:52 PM »
Criticize him all you want--I'm sure he makes more in one year than you will in 10 lifetimes--I'll shed more tears for you than i will for him. 8)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2016, 02:48:20 AM »
Bo is like the character on the Bourne movie series.  When he sees a ref some circuits in his brain get connected and he turns into a rabid animal.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:53:30 AM by penguinpower »

Offline NEDOC

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2016, 08:47:59 AM »
Coming from an NU fan here, I've never understood why people get worked up by Bo's sideline behavior. 1)  He doesn't say or do anything a large portion of coaches do and 2) He's a football coach. Essentially the drill sergeant of college athletics. Bottom line is Bo is a great dude, great family man and a guy who gets kids to do things in the classroom. I hope YSU fans appreciate him more than NU fans did.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2016, 09:10:42 AM »
I am happy he is here
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2016, 10:49:53 AM »
Coming from an NU fan here, I've never understood why people get worked up by Bo's sideline behavior. 1)  He doesn't say or do anything a large portion of coaches do and 2) He's a football coach. Essentially the drill sergeant of college athletics. Bottom line is Bo is a great dude, great family man and a guy who gets kids to do things in the classroom. I hope YSU fans appreciate him more than NU fans did.

Agreed

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2016, 10:29:28 PM »
#hollysh** you guys talking sh** to a bunch of lefty liberals from the left coast in their safe spaces trolling  :o

I think it's hilarious that I'm an apparent safe spacer, but nobody on this forum can handle criticism to their coach.

Just shut up and enjoy your time in Frisco TX..........OH sorry, you and your overrated D are staying home and WE are going to TX.  Well, too bad for you and your obviously OK team.  No run game and a bad D always show up in big games.  See you in playoffs NEXT year!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

ytowngirl

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2016, 10:31:54 PM »

Just shut up and enjoy your time in Frisco TX..........OH sorry, you and your overrated D are staying home and WE are going to TX.  Well, too bad for you and your obviously OK team.  No run game and a bad D always show up in big games.  See you in playoffs NEXT year!

ahahahaha the hillbillies of EWU can go back to the trailer park now.  We'll be in Frisco.

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2016, 10:43:27 PM »
yep--them trolls from EWU don't have a clue--its something they will never understans!

Offline Joe Bernastat

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2016, 11:01:38 PM »
How do you like me now?
Joe Cool

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2016, 11:01:44 PM »
When your defense loses to a teams 3rd string HB and 4th string QB, you need to stop running your mouth about them. NDSU lit them up for a reason.