Author Topic: sideline antics  (Read 29370 times)

Offline EaglesOwntheSky

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: sideline antics
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2016, 11:27:11 AM »
He's our coach - we back him because he coaches our players that represent YSU.  Nobody is perfect - he has a passion for football and a hatred of referees - we all know that.  You know what you get and we have accepted that here and back him - again because he is doing his job and fighting for his players.  Sorry you feel that way about him but he is Youngstown born and bred and that is YOUNGSTOWN!!!  WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!  WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER!  WE BACK OUR PEOPLE!  WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO LIVE ON THE LEFT COASTS AND HAVE YOUR CRY ROOMS, PLAYDOUGH, AND SUPPORT GROUPS!  WE ARE YOUNGSTOWN!!!!

GO GUINS

They aren't progressive leftists where EWU.  They are more hillbilly conservatives.

Come on guys MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. Am I a hillbilly or am I a progressive leftist!?

My vote is you're a dweller in mawmaw's cellar who has never felt the warmth of a woman or has the resources for anything other than low budget DSL.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »
He's our coach - we back him because he coaches our players that represent YSU.  Nobody is perfect - he has a passion for football and a hatred of referees - we all know that.  You know what you get and we have accepted that here and back him - again because he is doing his job and fighting for his players.  Sorry you feel that way about him but he is Youngstown born and bred and that is YOUNGSTOWN!!!  WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!  WE FIGHT TOGETHER AND DIE TOGETHER!  WE BACK OUR PEOPLE!  WE TELL IT LIKE IT IS!  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO LIVE ON THE LEFT COASTS AND HAVE YOUR CRY ROOMS, PLAYDOUGH, AND SUPPORT GROUPS!  WE ARE YOUNGSTOWN!!!!

GO GUINS

They aren't progressive leftists where EWU.  They are more hillbilly conservatives.

Come on guys MAKE UP YOUR MINDS. Am I a hillbilly or am I a progressive leftist!?

My vote is you're a dweller in mawmaw's cellar who has never felt the warmth of a woman or has the resources for anything other than low budget DSL.

"Ma! The Meat Loaf! We want it now!"
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline Penguin Ice

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2016, 11:38:32 AM »

GO GUINS

You like jokes?
Q: Whats the difference between the Eastern Washington University Eagles and a mosquito?
A: A mosquito stops sucking.

Offline ForensicEagle

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2016, 11:42:18 AM »
You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

*Irritant

Offline ForensicEagle

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2016, 11:48:01 AM »

You like jokes?
Q: Whats the difference between the Eastern Washington University Eagles and a mosquito?
A: A mosquito stops sucking.

The Eagles find it difficult to achieve this feat since they never started sucking in the first place. Maybe the Penguins will use their experience to show EWU how it's done.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2016, 11:48:07 AM »
Glad we don't play these goofballs every season.  More trash talk in one day that on this entire blog in the 4-5 years I've been following it.  They have a good team and really lousy weather.  I was surprised to find the weather in Cheney WA was worse in Nov. & Dec. than it is Youngstown.  Why in God's name would anybody chose to live in Eastern Washington and put up with worse than Youngstown weather.  Guess it explains the caliber of posters we've been subjected to.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2016, 11:52:15 AM »
You're not much of anything the way I see it.  Maybe an unneccessary irriatant, but othwise, not much of anything.

*Irritant
Oh, and English major from EWU?  In my book grammar, spelling and blogging don't necessarily go together.  But I guess the same could be said about EWU and football.

Offline ForensicEagle

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2016, 12:35:08 PM »

*Irritant
Oh, and English major from EWU?  In my book grammar, spelling and blogging don't necessarily go together.  But I guess the same could be said about EWU and football.

Didn't care for English as a subject actually. But I didn't let that slow me down any!

Chose not to take those classes, but they conferred a degree upon me anway. Imagine that... what's the world coming to?
A place where a Southern Californian beach bum can get a BS degree (or degree in bs if you ask the Senate science committees) from a bunch of liberal hillbillies without taking basic courses while watching a team reach the semifinals while simultaneously sucking at that very game.
You paint a bleak picture my friends. I don't know how we even survive out here.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2016, 01:38:58 PM »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Didn't care for English as a subject actually. But I didn't let that slow me down any!

Chose not to take those classes, but they conferred a degree upon me anway. Imagine that... what's the world coming to?
A place where a Southern Californian beach bum can get a BS degree (or degree in bs if you ask the Senate science committees) from a bunch of liberal hillbillies without taking basic courses while watching a team reach the semifinals while simultaneously sucking at that very game.
You paint a bleak picture my friends. I don't know how we even survive out here.
[/quote]
I didn't question how you survived, I questioned why.  Apparently you are telling the truth about not liking English classes, your reading comprehension sucks.  That field if yours looks like it is a wind-swept crimson pad in the middle of no place.  The more of you that stay there the less crowded it is in the other places for the rest of us.  Enjoy the weather, looks great. Hope your QB manages to hold on to the ball occasionally.

Offline EaglesOwntheSky

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2016, 02:28:55 PM »

I disagree with a few things about Bo, but the man is a class act. 

A guy who chases refs, draws multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and has a multitude of videos being an ass-hat during games is not a class act. Not even close.

Offline Penguin Ice

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2016, 02:30:36 PM »

A guy who chases refs, draws multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and has a multitude of videos being an a$$-hat during games is not a class act. Not even close.

Oh look another clown from out west..... is it your turn to use the computer?

Offline EaglesOwntheSky

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 02:35:40 PM »

A guy who chases refs, draws multiple unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and has a multitude of videos being an a$$-hat during games is not a class act. Not even close.

Oh look another clown from out west..... is it your turn to use the computer?

Bo... is that you?

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »

oh no! A D1 FB coach yells at refs! Do the refs need therapy now? Do they have PTSD? 

Not that your trolling response deserves it, but I'll mention that in addition to selfless financial contributions he's made to the University, he is a kind and humble gentleman by those I know who have met him.

What would you care anyway?  Are you a grief counselor to FCS refs?
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 02:57:00 PM »
Thanks to Eastern Washington posters I am no longer pro life.

Offline ForensicEagle

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
Thanks to Eastern Washington posters I am no longer pro life.

I just KNEW I would do something productive today.