Author Topic: I'TAVIOUS HARVIN and SIDNEY SANDIDGE  (Read 4807 times)

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
I'TAVIOUS HARVIN and SIDNEY SANDIDGE
« on: September 20, 2016, 12:20:55 PM »
Anyone know the status of these two?  I thought they might be hurt, but I did not see them on the sidelines in either of the home games.

Offline Penguin Ice

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: I'TAVIOUS HARVIN and SIDNEY SANDIDGE
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 11:47:49 AM »
Also noticed the transfer from Rutgers (Pollock) hasn't been on the sidelines yet. Heard he got a bad concussion anyone with any info

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:39:08 PM »
Also noticed the transfer from Rutgers (Pollock) hasn't been on the sidelines yet. Heard he got a bad concussion anyone with any info

I'm pretty sure Pollock is going to redshirt. Harvin I thought was hurt and just got passed over by the rest of the WR's. Not sure about Sandidge

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »
Anyone know the status of these two?  I thought they might be hurt, but I did not see them on the sidelines in either of the home games.

I don't see Sandidge listed on the roster.

Offline Penguin Ice

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »

I'm pretty sure Pollock is going to redshirt. Harvin I thought was hurt and just got passed over by the rest of the WR's. Not sure about Sandidge

That's a smart move to redshirt him. Would be great to have him at LB next year with AD and Lee