Author Topic: SEASON PREDICTIONS  (Read 14784 times)

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: SEASON PREDICTIONS
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 09:47:52 AM »
We look like we are prancing around in the white pants.  We are supposed to be a blue collar, tough, powderful team and we are prancing around in white pants.  Thought we were going red over red?
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 10:47:52 AM »
I myself wondered what happened to the red out??? Thought they showed a few players with the all red uniform and stated we were doing that for the home opener... and then we didn't lol.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 03:59:15 PM »
I can wait until we win the conference for black pants. Get to it Guins ...I want to be back in black!

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »
Wish we had some Nike money.  I'd love a chrome helmet with a red Y on it and black over black with red numbers and stripes and black shoes.  Same for Red chrome and a black Y with red over red pants, black numbers and stripes and red shoes.  I should be fashion coordinator to go with Shane Ron and Carl!

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2016, 08:06:38 PM »
I like both of those ideas Go! I support your running for fashion coordinator  ;D

Offline BishopsFather2310

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2016, 08:52:33 PM »
My nephew is on the team... Freshmen Malachi Newell #28, anyway... He told me hat he went into coach Pelini's office one day and saw EXACTLY what you just mentioned... A Red helmet with the chrome Y as well as a Mat Black helmet with the Red Y and a all chrome helmet with the Red Y... But he said coach Pelini said something about they don't have enough helmets for everyone that's why they haven't wore them... Hopefully coach was just pulling his leg and they are waitn for Homecoming and Sr night to wear them... Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! #Go Penguins

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 10:33:33 AM »
My nephew is on the team... Freshmen Malachi Newell #28, anyway... He told me hat he went into coach Pelini's office one day and saw EXACTLY what you just mentioned... A Red helmet with the chrome Y as well as a Mat Black helmet with the Red Y and a all chrome helmet with the Red Y... But he said coach Pelini said something about they don't have enough helmets for everyone that's why they haven't wore them... Hopefully coach was just pulling his leg and they are waitn for Homecoming and Sr night to wear them... Let's keep our fingers crossed!!! #Go Penguins
Here's to Malachi having a great career at YSU!  Love the thoughts on new unis, but if we don't decide on a QB and find a replacement for Ken Durden, it's going to be pretty anti-climatic.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 08:46:45 PM »
Totally cheating since one game has already been played.

9-2 with losses to WVU and SDSU.

Win in Frisco.

It's going to happen.

Nevermind.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 10:02:19 PM »
NDSU is done for quite some time to come. I say Bohl will be back at the end of next season, but even then, the NCAA is breathing heavy in their direction. We will walk all over them this year ...but not SDSU, UNI, or ILS, or WVU. We need to take care of business and not be upset.

Post of the year

Offline ytownchief22

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »
NDSU is done for quite some time to come. I say Bohl will be back at the end of next season, but even then, the NCAA is breathing heavy in their direction. We will walk all over them this year ...but not SDSU, UNI, or ILS, or WVU. We need to take care of business and not be upset.

Post of the year

LOL. Careful you may get banned! ;)