Non-YSU Sports and Other > General BS

Good for USA, bad for YSU

<< < (2/6) > >>

ValleyTalk:
Tressel is a Republican. Much more likely Timmy Ryan runs as Dem. I'd take Tressel over Ryan any day.

Penguin Nation:
i would agree her VP pick is Brown.  If she carries Ohio, she if president...as profoundly disturbing as that would be.  I think Tressel waits until 2018 to run for governor...and he'll get Kasich's endorsement...quid pro quo....doubt JT will try for Brown's vacated Senate seat but who knows.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on June 08, 2016, 06:17:37 PM ---Tressel is a Republican. Much more likely Timmy Ryan runs as Dem. I'd take Tressel over Ryan any day.

--- End quote ---
The point is this: Hillary takes Brown as a VP candidate to help carry Ohio in the election which would just about assure her election.  The governor would appoint a replacement which would be a Republican and yes JT is a Republican.  That's why Harry Reid is so against Brown as VP.  He doesn’t want to lose a Democratic seat.

go guins:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on June 08, 2016, 07:29:00 PM ---i would agree her VP pick is Brown.  If she carries Ohio, she if president...as profoundly disturbing as that would be.  I think Tressel waits until 2018 to run for governor...and he'll get Kasich's endorsement...quid pro quo....doubt JT will try for Brown's vacated Senate seat but who knows.

--- End quote ---
But if Hillary takes Brown, Kasick can appoint JT to the Senate, he doesn't need to run. He would then run in a couple years as the incumbent.

IAA Fan:
Brown cannot carry a tune, let alone the state of Ohio. Clinton already has OH because of her last name. The only person that stands a chance to beat her in Ohio might have been Busch or Kasich & VP candidate status will not be enough for the reds to capture the Buckeye vote. Clinton needs the elderly and also the jewish religion vote in the state of Florida. As a dem she has the latter, now needs to work on scaring the elderly and promote the freebies for them found in socialized medicine. Same stuff the dems have been excelling at for 50+ years ... it's in the bag.

Her other way in is Virginia. The Reps in that state sat on their a$$e$ and drained/developed the Chesapeake area. In the mean time the blues went up and got all of the wealthy libs from New England to "move on down", nullifying the vote of that new district that reps thought was going to be red and also reducing the red vote in the three surrounding districts. Then the blues went after every PFC/SFC (traditional dems) in our services to declare their voting state as Virginia, as opposed to their state of origin {which traditionally is a southern (red) state}; which is legal. Meanwhile, all of the reds scratched their heads trying to figure out how such a traditional state voted for Obama & why the south did not carry the white house vote.

The reds in this country need to stop going after the old Reagan dems and start appealing to young people with brains and immigrants. This means less 3rd-world military conflict and FOX news channel; more pro-red social media and toilet television.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version