Non-YSU Sports and Other > General BS

Good for USA, bad for YSU

<< < (6/6)

IAA Fan:
Her paper seldom reports news and she is clearly being paid for the stories she runs. Look at BO, the first thing he does is change the name from "al queda" to "ISIS" ...just so he would not have to fight Bush's war. Clearly leading by media ..not ability.

He and Bush (although mostly Obama) refuse to attack a nation, so they fight some lunatic war against a theoretical army of radical religious "nuts". Every one knows the smart thing to do is what CHaney laid out for Bush and the campaign did start out that way. This is to establish the nationality of captured or dead terrorists and attack that nation (or nations). You simply go to the country (as we did with Afghanistan), tell them they are with us or against ...then give them a set of rules that must be followed if they chose to be with us (fight terrorist in their nation, destroy all terrorists facilities or let us do it, etc.), or 2. level the country, take the oil and control the markets.  Instead, we go in and capture the country with the world's 3rd-largest supply of oil reserves and leave the oil? To the victor goes the spoils of war. If we are going to lose our men, at least we should get something for it.

go guins:
This is all very depressing and I appoligize for starting the thread. 
I am going back to Penguins Football and the only side trips will be other sports topics.
Again, sorry
Go Quins

(I'm not suggesting you guys drop the thread, I'm just saying "I'm out")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version