Non-YSU Sports and Other > General BS

FREE PALADIN !!

<< < (3/4) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on August 14, 2016, 08:12:30 PM ---idk.  I do miss his insight on this board.  he used to research each recruiting class of every MVFC team and give good analysis.  AGS gets old fast.

--- End quote ---

He always seemed to pump the others up and tear us down as I recall. He made it sound like the MVFC out-recruited mid-tier Big 10, while we got beat by SW Idaho State Prep Community College.

I don't miss his abrasive nature at all, but I did agree with some of what he said.

Penguin Nation:
He did say that other MVFC teams outrecruited us, but he was accurate.  Look at our MVFC record since the JT era.  Paladin was trolled relentlessly and obsessively, and yea, could be edgy himself as well, but not to the extent he got from others.  One obsessed poster attacked Paladin in his signature line.  Paladin was particularly abrasive when trolling Akron and can't sites and praising YSU, but the mob here doesn't care about those facts.

go guins:
Never "met" anybody quite like Paladin.  Claimed to be a YSU fan, but NEVER had a good word to say about anyone or anything associated with YSU.  Every YSU recruit was terrible; every other MVFC recruit was great.  Nothing in the Mahoning Valley was worth anything.  As I recall, he measured football recruiting success by the number of FL players you signed since it was as far away from the MV as you could get  east of the Miss.
He was SO NEGATIVE and SO ABRASIVE that we should let sleeping dogs lay.  Some of you note here that the blog would be served with a protagonist and I agree, but not Paladin.   

IAA Fan:
Then we have the ever-popular ... I do not want to show any bias, I only speak the truth and any one of 100 other countless excuses for being a "hater".

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on August 18, 2016, 11:55:41 AM ---Then we have the ever-popular ... I do not want to show any bias, I only speak the truth and any one of 100 other countless excuses for being a "hater".

--- End quote ---
You've got it right.  I was sick of his "I only", and "only I" speak the truth" crap.
Leave the SOB on the bench.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version