Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

Browns qb?

<< < (2/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
Need experience. Not another new guy. Fork out the money and steal someone from a another team. Wentz is just another glory-boy from a small school being pushed by the media. Not an NFL QB. All of you have seen him and he has NEVER been the top QB we have faced in a season, not even in our own conference. Let the Steelers take him, they may be looking for another awkward-styled QB to replace big Ben.

Goff from Cal is sensational. I mean he threw more passes this season that Wentz threw in 4-years of college. Still Goff is not a franchise guy. The Browns cannot afford anymore inexperience at a starting position.

guinpen:
I hate the steelers but Ben did not exactly come from a FBS powerhouse. Awkard and all he has worked out ok.

I cannot imagine how much money it would take to "buy" a proven talent

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I do agree with you 1AAFan..he is in the media spotlight right now because the other Qb's are not at the senior bowl. We will have alot better idea when the combine is complete. I know Buffalo and Dallas have been actively following him for over a year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas take him at 4 or Buffalo move up from 19. Tall strong armed quarterback's in the 230 plus range with some degree of athleticism is what NFL teams want. The fact he can run the pro style offense is an added plus..we shall see

ytownchief22:
Doesn't matter who the QB is, that team and organization is in shambles and could possibly go 0-16.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 17, 2016, 01:09:18 PM ---Doesn't matter who the QB is, that team and organization is in shambles and could possibly go 0-16.

--- End quote ---
As I lifetime Browns fan, and eternal optimist, I see 2-14 as a miracle year based on the off-season.
The cut or let go a lot of marginal guys that won’t help them win in the playoffs, which is fine by me.  But they haven’t replaced any of them with even equal talent, so they are obviously going to be worse than last year.  It does look like Wentz #1 and that should be a start to build on, but he won't be the starter this year.  I see draft choices on the horizon for Joe Thomas, so that will help going forward too, IF YOU CAN PICK TALENT?!?!?!?!

Much more into Penguins QB.  Any spring practice updates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version