Author Topic: Could Bo have his QB for next year......  (Read 3505 times)

Offline Blo Pelini

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Could Bo have his QB for next year......
« on: November 28, 2015, 12:37:21 AM »
It is obvious YSU needs a more athletic and dynamic QB.  Bo might have the chance to grab a former player to possibly fill that spot.

It seems that Tommie Armstrong at Nebraska may have worn out his welcome.

His poor decision making on the field has been pretty aggravating to the coaches by itself, but the rape allegations that swirled around him have really deepened the rift between him and the coaches.

Also, Nebraska has a four star QB that fits their new system coming in next year, along with a Juco transfer.

This is just hypothetical at this point, but Armstrong has one year left, and Youngstown might be a good fit.

I guess we will see.  Thought I would pass it along.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Could Bo have his QB for next year......
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 10:51:53 AM »
Complicated situation. I'd accept him, however if the rape investigation concludes guilt, then he'd be off the team.  A frank and private conversation would have to occur, if he's allowed to discuss the case.  It'd be nice to have a QB with over 700 yards rushing last year in the BIG, tho.  This would be a transformative player for the year he is here.

Maybe Westerkamp will join him?

"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline dwj

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »
He threw 4 interceptions yesterday. 

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 05:50:42 PM »
Look just because you link Nebraska to YSU does not mean anything stop updating us about the Cornhuskers ...do not care. Put it in the non-YSU sports thread.