Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

South Dakota Head Coach Opening

<< < (2/3) > >>

IAA Fan:
This is just talk from a source. I would not expect this to happen until after next week. If something happens sooner, it would be Carl or Mangino, as they are both finished for the year. Mangino was released.

guinpen:
interesting,

I see that Bohl has only won 1 game

lakesbison:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 23, 2015, 09:37:49 PM ---A very good source told me that Bohl has been released at Wyoming and will take the USD job. Rumors everywhere so quickly. What ever comes has been "in the works".

--- End quote ---

o my, I cant laugh hard enough at this.   cmon dude,  he's got a million dollar contract, he aint going to vermillion.

absolutely nothing on Wyoming board and Laramie is the smallest town on earth, so they always find out the scoops first.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Still plenty of rumors out there. Joe Glenn endorsed one of his top assistant's from within, but the university wants to hire a outside head coach with experience. The latest I've heard is Jed Stugard from Sioux Falls is the leading candidate but I initially thought the job could involve Youngstown connections. In other news Southern Illinois has just fired head coach Dale Lennon

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: lakesbison on November 24, 2015, 08:34:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on November 23, 2015, 09:37:49 PM ---A very good source told me that Bohl has been released at Wyoming and will take the USD job. Rumors everywhere so quickly. What ever comes has been "in the works".

--- End quote ---

o my, I cant laugh hard enough at this.   cmon dude,  he's got a million dollar contract, he aint going to vermillion.

absolutely nothing on Wyoming board and Laramie is the smallest town on earth, so they always find out the scoops first.

--- End quote ---

terry allen left Northern Iowa for a nicer job than Wyoming, then came back to SWMS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version