Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

South Dakota Head Coach Opening

<< < (3/3)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
In a surprising development Bob Nielson head coach of western illinois will become the next head coach at south dakota..press conference set for tomorrow

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on December 14, 2015, 06:06:34 PM ---In a surprising development Bob Nielson head coach of western illinois will become the next head coach at south dakota..press conference set for tomorrow

--- End quote ---

Smart move, He has a good track record that will not improve, or be equaled at WIU.  USD is ready to put money into the program; while I personally see more money going to WIU MBB in the near future. USD could be a recruiting dream at our level. He can recruit well in the Dakotas without even trying and obviously has great Minnesota connections. I wish him well and expect big things from the USD program.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I agree good decision on their part. No disrespect to coach Glenn because he's done a great job, but Bob will be able to bring in the types of recruits needed. This hire cant make SDSU very happy. Even tho S.D. has played us tough in the past..this match-up becomes much more difficult in my opinion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version