Author Topic: In Game: Guins vs ISU  (Read 34619 times)

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: In Game: Guins vs ISU
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2015, 04:09:22 PM »
time for a game winning drive

Not with Montgomery as the O-Coordinator!!!! JOKE.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2015, 04:09:43 PM »
PLAYOFFS?!?!?!

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2015, 04:10:57 PM »
Amazing what a QB who can run can do for a team.... AMAZING.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2015, 04:14:12 PM »
PLAYOFFS?!?!?!

Not next year either unless there are multiple personnel changes.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:15:26 PM by Penguin Nation »
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2015, 04:19:07 PM »
The offense blows.  Wells has played his last game as a penguin. He threw that ball into the ground for a touchdown and it cost us the game. He sucks. Defense has some work. Heard that the next QB may be Colon Reardon from Kent. Transfer. Has one year left.

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline penguin4ever

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2015, 04:19:32 PM »
Bo should do his first move for a chance for the playoffs for next year. Fire Monty today.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2015, 04:21:27 PM »
Only two drives all game that did not end in a turnover or punt.  two drives....all game...against Indiana State. 
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2015, 04:23:35 PM »
Monty as OC in 2016 = no playoffs.

Wells as QB in 2016 = no playoffs.

Either of these two guys here for the Spring game means no desire to win.....just like MBB.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2015, 04:32:50 PM »
Monty as OC in 2016 = no playoffs.

Wells as QB in 2016 = no playoffs.

Either of these two guys here for the Spring game means no desire to win.....just like MBB.

Exactly. Monty has to go. Wells and Davis have to go before the spring game. This is a complete joke. How many f$&@&)) games are we going to lose because our qb can't deliver the ball or guide the team to victory.
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2015, 04:35:17 PM »

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Then you claim to want smash-mouth football.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2015, 05:02:11 PM »
Angry caller on the 5th Quarter Show must be from either NE or ND.  The Pelini obsession is unreal.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2015, 05:03:21 PM »
Program is being trolled.

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2015, 05:10:57 PM »
If the Reardon rumor is true we are in trouble if he can't make it at Kent why the f*** do we want him.  I seen him play no big deal.
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2015, 05:12:43 PM »

Do you ever shut up? Do you ever say anything new? Do you ever contribute, or are you just Paladin in disguise? You just have to ruin the game for people, just like he does. You are why people send me emails and stop participating on the board ...just leave already. This IS your team. This IS your staff. Your defense was nothing short of pathetic today; so instead of jawing about that, all you have to do is compliment the ISU QB's running skills and continue on with your relentless whining about the offense. IF we lost 100-98, you would still complain about the offense's inability to produce one more drive.

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone. He and Wells are the ones who ruined the game. I'm just pointing out the obvious. The defense held its own. Last couple years under Wolf its been oh the defense is god awful, yes so true. Now that Pelini turns the defense around, the offense STILL can't generate a drive to win a game and it's still on the defense?? Great throw by Wells into the ground on a wide open Ruiz in the end zone. Take the YSU tinted glasses off and open your eyes. Disgusting.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2015, 05:25:27 PM »

Nope, sorry not leaving. I will continue to post on this board and continue to bash this hack of an OC until he is gone.

Want to bet?