Author Topic: Pass Interference?  (Read 45881 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pass Interference?
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2015, 08:25:35 AM »
The other night I watch NIU play WM. To the ref's credit they had a good no call on a jump ball (PI) by Western Michigan's QB that could have given the WM team a chance to win or tie. Clearly NIU players were molesting the WM receiver butttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! No Call  :D Never figured out why YSU gets f***ed at home since basically joining the GFC/MVFC  >:( Moral of the story is to get better and bad ref calls won't make a difference.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »
The other night I watch NIU play WM. To the ref's credit they had a good no call on a jump ball (PI) by Western Michigan's QB that could have given the WM team a chance to win or tie. Clearly NIU players were molesting the WM receiver butttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! No Call  :D Never figured out why YSU gets f***ed at home since basically joining the GFC/MVFC  >:( Moral of the story is to get better and bad ref calls won't make a difference.

That is exactly what I was telling my wife when she asked me what do you do when you always get bad calls.  I told her that not only do we have to beat the other team but we also have to beat the referees too.

Offline mj23

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2015, 11:31:04 AM »
Since the ref that threw the flag was behind the play, he must have seen the DB's left hand pulling on the jersey of the wide receiver.

It still should have been a no call.
Good lord, tell me you are trolling?  No way on earth anyone can say that flag should not have been thrown.