Author Topic: Pass Interference?  (Read 45883 times)

Offline TennBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pass Interference?
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2015, 04:35:23 PM »
I used to live in a suburb of MSP for almost 10 years.  There is a HUGE cultural difference (and not in a good way) to any other place I've lived, and I've moved around

What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort....

This is from GOB1SON on Bisonville. He was at the game.

Originally Posted by BisonFan02
Do you mind if I borrow this quote/info for AGS?

Knock yourself out.

Maybe it will get read by the congenial fans the turned and spoke to me and my wife after the PI call and told us to take our paid for refs and to get to get the **** out of their stadium. Or the nice gentleman getting into his car that yelled, once again with two ladies present, "I hope you are happy you pieces of ****".

I have been to a lot of football games all over the country, and I have heard of such behavior (and sometimes, Bison fans have been accused of it) but this is the first time I have seen it like this. I was scared to leave my wife's side for fear someone was going to get into her grill and then I would end up in jail in Ohio.

Oh, one last little tidbit, the nice lady who was all dressed in red sitting two rows in front of us, well her husband's name was Steve and he was one of the officials. I know this because her whole family, also dressed in red, was yelling "STEVE" the whole fricking game trying to get him to look up into the stands. And guess what!?! He was the official that threw the PI flag.

I did not just make that up. The official, that threw the PI flag, his wife was sitting two rows in front of us dressed in Youngstown State gear.

So Tennbison, all of this^^ is somehow believable but my first hand account of something is not.  Seems about right.
Show me the quote where I said that I believed him.

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2015, 04:42:27 PM »
You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2015, 05:42:28 PM »
You certainly didn't attempt to dispell it. And its on every message board you are on too.

Great response, TennB does not think things through very well
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline TennBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2015, 06:12:26 PM »

Great response, TennB does not think things through very well
That is your lame attempt.......really. You ask me to explain the post of someone else. You didn't think that through at all........let alone very well.

Offline TennBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2015, 06:18:41 PM »
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 06:39:34 PM »
And why do you think it is my job to debunk something said that I have no knowledge of. I guess you as well didn't think that through just like the other guy.

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 06:41:22 PM by YSU FAN#34 »

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 06:44:50 PM »

Hmmm...excellent question indeed.  So why then are you trying to debunk something you still know nothing of?  I am thinking...your turn!!!

I am referring, of course, to my post about the reporter.  So you find it impossible to respond about an accusation from one of your fans of which you have no knowledge, yet you have zero problems responding to mine.

Again, more of the same from a typical bison fan.

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 06:49:37 PM »

I am referring, of course, to my post about the reporter.  So you find it impossible to respond about an accusation from one of your fans of which you have no knowledge, yet you have zero problems responding to mine.

So you are lumping all NDSU fans into one group based on what again?
Try judging people as individuals for a change. 
Posting blanket statements like the above is pretty sh**ty of you.

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2015, 06:56:32 PM »

[/quote

So let me get this straight.  You have suggested that OUR fans in OUR stadium should deal with YOUR unruly fans by telling OUR fans they should move 10 seats elsewhere.  Then, you suggest, on our board, what the appropriate action YOU would take.  Then get upset that we whine about it on our board. 

Sounds to me i am right.  No blanket accusations.  You are falling right in line.  But thanks!

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2015, 07:20:08 PM »

[/quote

So let me get this straight.  You have suggested that OUR fans in OUR stadium should deal with YOUR unruly fans by telling OUR fans they should move 10 seats elsewhere.  Then, you suggest, on our board, what the appropriate action YOU would take.  Then get upset that we whine about it on our board. 

Sounds to me i am right.  No blanket accusations.  You are falling right in line.  But thanks!

No, you completely missed the point again.  It's kind of a trend with you.
I listed tha available options in that situation.
I suggested the option any reasonable human would take.

You need a Snicker bar bro?

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2015, 07:30:38 PM »
Well help me then.  The point here is that your opinion about how our fans deal with a situation is our problem. Sharing your opinions about we deal them is fine...i guess. But you have a knack of throwing your sarcasm into it and it's unnecessary. And thats what makes you a typical bison fan.  It is my assertion that a typical bison fan would log onto another teams board and continue to mock everything.  Especially after a loss.  What part of b****ing and moaning and whining on our board about our team is completely within reason do you not understand.  My point is STFU and go to bisonville or ags. 

I am not missing any points.  You are.  And sure a snickers sounds good.  You buying?

Offline TennBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2015, 07:32:36 PM »

I did not try to debunk anything from that YSU fan on his accounts of what he said happened on the sideline...........I just made it clear that I find it hard to believe what he said. So basically I don't believe him as his story sounds fishy to me. And he still has yet to respond as to how he would have sideline/field access. Almost always those passes are for VIPs. So he gives no account of how he is able to get there.

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2015, 07:34:33 PM »
Btw...we did, in fact, choose your option 4.  Yet you are still unhappy that we chose something you suggested. 

TYPICAL. BISON. FAN!!!

Offline YSU FAN#34

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »

I did not try to debunk anything from that YSU fan on his accounts of what he said happened on the sideline...........I just made it clear that I find it hard to believe what he said. So basically I don't believe him as his story sounds fishy to me. And he still has yet to respond as to how he would have sideline/field access. Almost always those passes are for VIPs. So he gives no account of how he is able to get there.

Tell ya what.  If you be kind enough to tell me how to post pics and videos. Haha. I swear to god i dont know how.  Ill show you pics of the game, video of Hyme's run (he was not out of bounds by the way) a pic of the pass itself.  And a few more for good measure.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2015, 07:41:04 PM »
I've been wondering that too