Author Topic: Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.  (Read 114725 times)

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Bring on the Bison! YSU vs. ND ST. 11/14 2pm.
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2015, 06:41:21 PM »
very entertaining game, cant wait to see the meltdown bo has with 20,000 fans 5 feet from him on the sidelines next year at the fargodome.

Actually I am told that NDSU has some classy fans, I am sure they will be respectful and not be the kind of fans we have been labeled as.

I guess we will see just how classy they really are.

The fans I have met have all been very nice. Some liked to talk a little smack, all in good fun. Some were able to tell me a lot about their team, players and Fargo in general.

Some were a bit full of themselves, like the world revolved around NDSU. That comes with winning 4 NC's. I remember we were the same way....a distant memory but its still there...in black and white.

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:36 PM »
very entertaining game, cant wait to see the meltdown bo has with 20,000 fans 5 feet from him on the sidelines next year at the fargodome.

Actually I am told that NDSU has some classy fans, I am sure they will be respectful and not be the kind of fans we have been labeled as.

Please flag this as a reminder for 11/5/2016 so we can discuss.

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2015, 08:14:29 PM »

Sounds like a plan, heck the pressure is on you guys
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline NDSUSR

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2015, 08:25:32 PM »

Sounds like a plan, heck the pressure is on you guys
True.  I am not sure we can pull it off this year if we get to Frisco, but 2016 will be a very good year for NDSU.

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2015, 11:52:34 PM »
every fanbase that comes to ndsu to tailgate & enjoy the game walk away impressed and shock at how outgoing everyone was with food/drink and good talks.  you'll be fine bro.