Author Topic: 7-4 and we're in!!  (Read 16122 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
7-4 and we're in!!
« on: October 26, 2015, 03:52:20 PM »
OK just think @ 7-4 YSU would have knocked off the BIZON and reeled off 4 straight to end the season!!
NOT like the last few years and loose 4 straight to end the season  ;)

GoooooooooooooooooooGUINS!!!!!

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: 7-4 and we're in!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:14:21 PM »
I also could win the lottery tonight. It could happen.

"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:56:47 PM »
OK just think @ 7-4 YSU would have knocked off the BIZON and reeled off 4 straight to end the season!!
NOT like the last few years and loose 4 straight to end the season  ;)

GoooooooooooooooooooGUINS!!!!!

A ray of sunshine, I like it
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline Buddy

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 08:12:19 PM »
Sad part is I still will watch next weeks game believing!! Crazier things have happened

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 08:24:48 PM »
Sad part is I still will watch next weeks game believing!! Crazier things have happened
You are not alone! fb

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 08:31:37 PM »
There to the bitter end ...every game ...every year.

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 08:40:56 PM »
Just came back from the radio show.  One thing about Bo is he doesn't hold back.  He will take full responsibility for any issues with the team and their preparation for games.  Give him a few years to get players that go 110% every play and we will be where we need to be.  As far as the coordinators...that is another story..

BTW...maybe we lose in October now and win in November!!

GO GUINS - WIN 4 in ROS
THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »
I wish Bo would stop feeding us the same old stuff though. I want to hear about some specific issues and what he plans on doing about it. I mean you see dozens of things wrong every game, so it is not as if telling us about a couple of them is giving away that much to the enemy. It makes you wonder if he knows what he is doing. Even the BS master Tressel gave out more.

Offline Penguin Nick

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 12:00:36 PM »
Different coach...same old story.  Shame on me for believing it would be any different.  But I'll still be at both home games, tailgating and having a great time, would never even think of missing them.  But I'm very disappointed.

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
I wish Bo would stop feeding us the same old stuff though. I want to hear about some specific issues and what he plans on doing about it. I mean you see dozens of things wrong every game, so it is not as if telling us about a couple of them is giving away that much to the enemy. It makes you wonder if he knows what he is doing. Even the BS master Tressel gave out more.

I believe there are many team issues that are simply none of our business and while I too would like to know more details and the plans on correcting them, I can appreciate keeping them in house. 
I really doesn't matter if a coach tells all or tells none when the results have been a big,fat L

Offline ysuguins4

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 12:47:09 PM »
If the team from the past two weeks shows up down the stretch, they'll only win 1 more game, but if the real Guins come to play I believe they can win out.  They'll also need SD, SIU and UNI to each lose one more game to increase their playoff chances, should they win out.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 07:38:03 PM »

I believe there are many team issues that are simply none of our business and while I too would like to know more details and the plans on correcting them, I can appreciate keeping them in house. 
 [/b]L

I agree with
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2015, 11:07:34 PM »
as a NDSU fan, I hope you guys lose and  out of the playoffs before you play us.   If you needed that game, you could beat NDSU at your place. :-\

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 07:23:07 AM »
as a NDSU fan, I hope you guys lose and  out of the playoffs before you play us.   If you needed that game, you could beat NDSU at your place. :-\

It could happen, if YSU executes well, but we have issues with turnovers and self-sabotage. Sometimes when I watch the game I wonder if either the cosches or players actually want to win.

What happened with USD?  That is almost as embarrassing as being taken to OT by a NEC team.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 04:38:23 PM »
How has your back up QB performed since the injury to Wentz? Would he be considered a read option QB?