Author Topic: Looks like we just dont have the personnel to get into the top 10  (Read 6407 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Enough said.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like we just dont have the personnel to get into the top 10
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 06:56:02 PM »
Starts at the OL

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 07:06:52 PM »
Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team f***ing quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 08:02:13 PM »
Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team ******* quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

I sure hope that you do not mean that
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 08:38:55 PM »
Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team ******* quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

Did I tell you I am a glutton for punishment?  I've thought about this seriously.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 08:54:03 PM »

Did I tell you I am a glutton for punishment?  I've thought about this seriously.

You will be there
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 08:58:42 PM »

You will be there
Yes

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 08:13:03 AM »
Interesting -
At the Homecoming parade, Steve Zaborsky's parents were telling people that Steve is playing with a bad back.  Maybe explains the holes up the middle.  Hope he heals soon and it is not serious.
They also commented that Red (Meyers?) has had very good practices but will never see the field this season and should be removed from the team to make room.  With Avery we are flush wit top DE's and others are just not needed.  WOW!

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 10:00:52 AM »
Interesting -
At the Homecoming parade, Steve Zaborsky's parents were telling people that Steve is playing with a bad back.  Maybe explains the holes up the middle.  Hope he heals soon and it is not serious.
They also commented that Red (Meyers?) has had very good practices but will never see the field this season and should be removed from the team to make room.  With Avery we are flush wit top DE's and others are just not needed.  WOW!

Except that Eric Meyers has seen the field this season?

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 10:29:18 AM »
You could tell Zaborski was hurting after the game & sometimes during. Favoring his arm ...which could easily be a back issue.

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 10:39:29 AM »
YO:

If stats are correct he has seen 11 plays in 2 games with 3 tackles - all in clean up rolls.

Sorry (to you and all). The circumstances that had allowed me to be in the area for games and meet coaches and players has drained me lately.  Visiting my best friend (now deceased) father now in a nursing home.  He is a YSU engineering grad and a big supporter and would do all in his power to help the kids.  He spent a lot of time with coaches and players.  All of that made me feel close to several players as we spent one on one time together. 

Just an explanation NOT an excuse.