Author Topic: Jacks @ YSU: Saturday 10/17 4 pm  (Read 18220 times)

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Jacks @ YSU: Saturday 10/17 4 pm
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »
Yep!  We scored!  A damn field goal.  SD State gets the ball first after half.  Want to bet they score immediately! probably the third string back you're talking about.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2015, 06:13:06 PM »
Why are we running the ball when they are clearly hell bent on stopping it?  We need to run a 2minute offense like we did at the half.  Stupid play calling.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2015, 06:32:51 PM »
There you go!  That's what happens when you kick field goals every damn time in the red zone, when the other team is one big play away from breaking the game open!  Kiss the play-offs good bye.  Hate to say it, but Paladin spot on again!  terrible play calling, terrible QB, No emotion whatsoever  for this game!

Offline OleYSUfan

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2015, 06:35:38 PM »
I just turned the ESPN3 channel off! I can't take any more dropped passes and missed-passes and bone head plays.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2015, 08:43:03 PM »
I don't want to hear another peep about attendance. Until there is a quality product to see...shut up.

At least MBB subtly acknowledges they suck by accepting nearly vacant stands...and doesn't b about it.  They know that's the consequence of perpetual suckage....and they take it like men.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2015, 08:57:38 PM »
I don't want to hear another peep about attendance. Until there is a quality product to see...shut up.

At least MBB subtly acknowledges they suck by accepting nearly vacant stands...and doesn't b about it.  They know that's the consequence of perpetual suckage....and they take it like men.

Sorry but here is a peep. A "Fan" will be there no matter the weather, no matter the record.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2015, 09:15:59 PM »

Hilarious!  That busted me up

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »

This is post of the year material.  I can't stop laughing every time I read it.

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2015, 01:55:39 PM »
Thank the beancounter ( AD)   8)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2015, 03:21:29 PM »

This is post of the year material.  I can't stop laughing every time I read it.

I think we have to add the words "perpetual suckage" to ysupenguins.com hall-of-fame.