Author Topic: The Defense  (Read 19627 times)

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: The Defense
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2015, 11:13:47 PM »
YSU played good enough to win.   Needed tds instead of fg on a few drives.  Give ISU credit and there QB is a great athlete.
The ISU fake punt was gutsy and a turning point.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2015, 11:42:41 PM »
They torched us from the slot all night long. Turned our corners around. Run defense still shaky but overall not a terrible job.

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
YSU played good enough to win.   Needed tds instead of fg on a few drives.  Give ISU credit and there QB is a great athlete.

At least 5 people around me called fake before the snap. Oops

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2015, 09:44:31 AM »

At least 5 people around me called fake before the snap. Oops

ISU(r) had balls! Fake punt, going for TD's on 4th down etc...

The biggest thing I noticed was; YSU is outmanned (size) and team speed is average at best. Not to beat a dead horse but this really reinforced my belief that Wolfords recruiting was not the A+ job many on here gave him credit for. ISU(r)'s Roberson and the TB are studs!

Overall YSU played well and I was thinking we are just a few play makers away from a championship caliber team. Coaching staff has these kids playing hard. I know we all hate the big plays that they give up but my assessment is above ^^

The REF"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great trip back and want to thank Happy, Carl Hungus, Just Toyin and family for all the hospitality!!

See you all again soon. 

YBR