Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

Former Husker Fan

(1/3) > >>

bandres:
I am so thrilled that the people here in Nebraska are just now finally admitting that firing Pelini was the wrong move.  I've said this the whole time since it happened.  People here were saying Pelini was too much of a hot head and this new coach is what Nebraska needed.  Far from it.....Pelini had passion for the game, and NU's new coach is just another nice guy that obviously can't coach after todays debacle.  YSU is lucky to have Pelini and I'll be following your program here on out.  WE MISS BO  !!!!!!!

Wick250:
bandres,

We feel your pain.  Pelini is happy here working for an athletic administration that values him.  There is also the matter of having a university president who knows one or two things about football.  There have been no explosions with the media and there will not be.  In the football-rich and ethnic, Catholic culture of Youngstown, we actually value passion and emotion on the gridiron.

ysufan0505:
They want Riley's head over there... And rightly so.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: bandres on October 03, 2015, 11:42:21 PM ---I am so thrilled that the people here in Nebraska are just now finally admitting that firing Pelini was the wrong move.  I've said this the whole time since it happened.  People here were saying Pelini was too much of a hot head and this new coach is what Nebraska needed.  Far from it.....Pelini had passion for the game, and NU's new coach is just another nice guy that obviously can't coach after todays debacle.  YSU is lucky to have Pelini and I'll be following your program here on out.  WE MISS BO  !!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I feel for Husker fans. Ever since the Bo was fired I knew that whoever got him was going to be winning, and Nebraska losing, in that deal. I am so happy he came back to Youngstown.

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: bandres on October 03, 2015, 11:42:21 PM ---I am so thrilled that the people here in Nebraska are just now finally admitting that firing Pelini was the wrong move.  I've said this the whole time since it happened.  People here were saying Pelini was too much of a hot head and this new coach is what Nebraska needed.  Far from it.....Pelini had passion for the game, and NU's new coach is just another nice guy that obviously can't coach after todays debacle.  YSU is lucky to have Pelini and I'll be following your program here on out.  WE MISS BO  !!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

I am glad we have Bo too.  As long as none of the events off the field don't raise their head like when he was at Nebraska.  He wasn't pushed out at Nebraska solely because of wins/loses. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version