Author Topic: Stats FCS Poll  (Read 10728 times)

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Stats FCS Poll
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
It's nice to see 6 valley teams this week in the top 25. Southern and Western both received votes as well. South Dakota was left out..they are probably as good as the top 3 teams in the Big Sky Conference. 

Offline pioneer9

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2015, 06:59:20 PM »
I am going to sound like a complete conference homer but im actually disappointed we didn't have 7 teams ranked after Liberty got smacked by SIU. I watched that game and honestly for as bad as the score was it could have been worse (proba to the Salukis for sportsmanship and kneeling the ball on Liberty's half yard line with a minute something to go).

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2015, 07:18:15 PM »
I am going to sound like a complete conference homer but im actually disappointed we didn't have 7 teams ranked after Liberty got smacked by SIU. I watched that game and honestly for as bad as the score was it could have been worse (proba to the Salukis for sportsmanship and kneeling the ball on Liberty's half yard line with a minute something to go).

I fully agree.

Offline FOOTBALLFEVER

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 03:51:15 PM »
Even tho the Guins have dropped considerably we our still ranked ahead of WIU, ISU, and UNI. It's nice to see S.D. sitting at 29th after their big win at NDSU AND SIU isn't to far behind. I know this post might not mean much to some but I wanted to shine a positive light considering the tough weekend