Author Topic: The up side  (Read 13228 times)

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: The up side
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 01:58:25 PM »
Well Wolf's specialty is O-Line, and that seems to be our biggest area of decline from last year.
Not sad at all that he is gone, but I didn't expect this either. I'm willing to give the passing and rushing games a free pass for now until I see improvement by the big guys up front.

Special teams are dicey, but we all had a hunch that would be the case.

LOL!! Wolf's "O" line looked great against Jerry's kids and the blind center... But I see your point  ;)

Could be wishful thinking on my part after Saturday too.  :o

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 02:28:03 PM »
I'm just going to chuckle and hold my tongue.  Easily, I'm going to have a lot to say later on, but I want it all to sink in first.   8)

Carry on ! 

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 05:27:47 PM »
I'm just going to chuckle and hold my tongue.  Easily, I'm going to have a lot to say later on, but I want it all to sink in first.   8)

Carry on !

Can't wait! ;)

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 05:35:17 PM »
Odd timing for your sarcasm, Paladin, when the glaring problem on this team is offensive linemen recruited by your boy, presided over by a position coach hired by your boy, and incorporated into an offense run by a coordinator hired by your boy.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 08:29:30 AM »
Well Wolf's specialty is O-Line, and that seems to be our biggest area of decline from last year.
Not sad at all that he is gone, but I didn't expect this either. I'm willing to give the passing and rushing games a free pass for now until I see improvement by the big guys up front.

Special teams are dicey, but we all had a hunch that would be the case.

LOL!! Wolf's "O" line looked great against Jerry's kids and the blind center... But I see your point  ;)

Could be wishful thinking on my part after Saturday too.  :o

You getting smart with me!? Don't make me come up there and drink all your beer  8)

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 01:59:50 PM »
Don't put words in my mouth, Wick.  Just carry on with the hype show. I'll be on later. ;D

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 02:02:51 PM »
Odd timing for your sarcasm, Paladin, when the glaring problem on this team is offensive linemen recruited by your boy, presided over by a position coach hired by your boy, and incorporated into an offense run by a coordinator hired by your boy.

I have a feeling Paladin's outlook will be especially grim this year.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »

I have a feeling Paladin's outlook will be especially grim this year.
How are you going to tell if he is "especially grim"?  Good grief, he is always grim!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!