Author Topic: Kent Football  (Read 22885 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Kent Football
« on: September 13, 2015, 07:52:24 AM »
The liberals over at Kent want diversity on the football field now.  They have a female kicker and she kicked a point in a game.  Apparently this isn't the first female to kick in a college football game. 

I am truly living in a world I don't understand.  What is the point of this?  I hope they continue to recruit more girls.

There are just some things that don't belong together and women in football playing with men doesn't belong.  Idiots and morons make these kinds of decisions
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:53:55 AM by penguinpower »

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Kent Football
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 10:10:22 AM »
I guess this makes some people FEEL better.  College is not the real world but some never leave that environment.

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
The liberals over at Kent want diversity on the football field now.  They have a female kicker and she kicked a point in a game.  Apparently this isn't the first female to kick in a college football game. 

I am truly living in a world I don't understand.  What is the point of this?  I hope they continue to recruit more girls.

There are just some things that don't belong together and women in football playing with men doesn't belong.  Idiots and morons make these kinds of decisions

Funny thing is you think any of this is true. she's been on the team for 3 years now, its not like this is a new thing and this is their 2nd coach so she obviously has some talent.  i mean people like you dont belong to be posting here but yet here you are, so why are you crying?

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our ass by 60 with their girl kicker and all
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:25:59 AM by YSUFB93 »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 10:32:01 AM »

Funny thing is you think any of this is true. she's been on the team for 3 years now, its not like this is a new thing and this is their 2nd coach so she obviously has some talent.  i mean people like you dont belong to be posting here but yet here you are, so why are you crying?

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our a$$ by 60 with their girl kicker and all

What do you mean by "think any of this is true"?

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 10:32:59 AM »

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our a$$ by 60 with their girl kicker and all

I dont understand how any of that can be confusing. stop trolling and start acting like an educated person.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 10:38:46 AM »

I dont understand how any of that can be confusing. stop trolling and start acting like an educated person.

It is true they have a girl kicker

Offline Observer

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »
I believe what YSUFB93 is attempting to simply explain, that penguinpower's post, like many here in the past, has been an attempted to conflate two things he hates (in this case 3, which takes talent, pure unadulterated talent...or ignorance)  that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, Liberals, Kent State football, and women, in that order.  This is level 99 trolling and I applaud you sir (I wont say, or madam, because after your post I'm quite sure you think having to reference both sexes in an obvious case of anonymity, is just another brainwash by Women's Lib, Bra burning, Lesbians.)  Again I applaud your sir.  Now I will sit an wait for the inevitable anonymous pissing contest, until the topic gets erased.....DO carry on.  ;D

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
I believe what YSUFB93 is attempting to simply explain, that penguinpower's post, like many here in the past, has been an attempted to conflate two things he hates (in this case 3, which takes talent, pure unadulterated talent...or ignorance)  that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, Liberals, Kent State football, and women, in that order.  This is level 99 trolling and I applaud you sir (I wont say, or madam, because after your post I'm quite sure you think having to reference both sexes in an obvious case of anonymity, is just another brainwash by Women's Lib, Bra burning, Lesbians.)  Again I applaud your sir.  Now I will sit an wait for the inevitable anonymous pissing contest, until the topic gets erased.....DO carry on.  ;D

There is no place for women in a sport where the men that are playing completely outmatch the women that are playing. 
Women's football with all women then fine.  That girl could not defend herself on the field.

Affirmative action and diversity are driven by the left and Kent is a Liberal Arts college full of hippies and the left leaning need media is all too happy to report it.  Has nothing to do with lesbianism.  I could care less about that.

And yes I'm not ignorant as to what I've posted.  It is something that has been mastered by journalists just borrowing a page from their book
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:45:04 AM by penguinpower »

Offline HappyPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 12:53:48 PM »

There is no place for women in a sport where the men that are playing completely outmatch the women that are playing. 
Women's football with all women then fine.  That girl could not defend herself on the field.

Affirmative action and diversity are driven by the left and Kent is a Liberal Arts college full of hippies and the left leaning need media is all too happy to report it.  Has nothing to do with lesbianism.  I could care less about that.

And yes I'm not ignorant as to what I've posted.  It is something that has been mastered by journalists just borrowing a page from their book

Since when has diversity been a bad thing? I have no idea what you mean by the journalist comment. I guess everyone who is a journalist is a liberal...? Rush and Hannity would likely disagree.

Does this really belong in the YSU Athletics forum?

Offline Observer

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 02:55:41 PM »
I must be nostradamus.   You hate the left so you hate diversity?  Im surprised it took only one post to get you to insert foot in mouth.  :D.    Its football man (or woman ;D) ....MAC football at that....Who cares?

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »
   I too do not think a female should be on the playing field with men unless it's kicking duty.   A few years ago Warren Harding had a female kicker so apparently there were no males who could do the job.

Why shouldn't it be both ways ?   Can a male play for the YSU womens basketball team ?