Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

Kent Football

(1/3) > >>

penguinpower:
The liberals over at Kent want diversity on the football field now.  They have a female kicker and she kicked a point in a game.  Apparently this isn't the first female to kick in a college football game. 

I am truly living in a world I don't understand.  What is the point of this?  I hope they continue to recruit more girls.

There are just some things that don't belong together and women in football playing with men doesn't belong.  Idiots and morons make these kinds of decisions

ucfpengbuck:
I guess this makes some people FEEL better.  College is not the real world but some never leave that environment.

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 13, 2015, 07:52:24 AM ---The liberals over at Kent want diversity on the football field now.  They have a female kicker and she kicked a point in a game.  Apparently this isn't the first female to kick in a college football game. 

I am truly living in a world I don't understand.  What is the point of this?  I hope they continue to recruit more girls.

There are just some things that don't belong together and women in football playing with men doesn't belong.  Idiots and morons make these kinds of decisions

--- End quote ---

Funny thing is you think any of this is true. she's been on the team for 3 years now, its not like this is a new thing and this is their 2nd coach so she obviously has some talent.  i mean people like you dont belong to be posting here but yet here you are, so why are you crying?

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our ass by 60 with their girl kicker and all

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 13, 2015, 10:24:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 13, 2015, 07:52:24 AM ---The liberals over at Kent want diversity on the football field now.  They have a female kicker and she kicked a point in a game.  Apparently this isn't the first female to kick in a college football game. 

--- End quote ---

Funny thing is you think any of this is true. she's been on the team for 3 years now, its not like this is a new thing and this is their 2nd coach so she obviously has some talent.  i mean people like you dont belong to be posting here but yet here you are, so why are you crying?

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our a$$ by 60 with their girl kicker and all

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "think any of this is true"?

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 13, 2015, 10:32:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 13, 2015, 10:24:55 AM ---

--- End quote ---

after the way we played vs Robert Morris, Kent State would beat our a$$ by 60 with their girl kicker and all

--- End quote ---

What do you mean by "think any of this is true"?

--- End quote ---

I dont understand how any of that can be confusing. stop trolling and start acting like an educated person.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version