Author Topic: Tailgate Tomorrow  (Read 5308 times)

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Tailgate Tomorrow
« on: September 11, 2015, 06:14:15 AM »
Has there been any word if the team will walk through the tailgate lot this year and if so when?
I know the coach indicated he would not lead the team, but that was the last I heard.

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Tailgate Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 09:50:48 AM »
There will be no walk through!
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »
New lights, new coach, new scoreboards, new beverage on campus...........but, same ole weak schedule.....................

Looks, like YSU will win for sure 5 games this season. Last championship almost 20 years ago. I believe in 1997.........

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 01:28:45 PM »
Just 5 games? Id eat my hat if YSU doesnt win 7 games. But I feel as though they have the potential to win out. Not saying they will, just that they could. Im saying 7 guaranteed wins. They could win more but i dont see this team not winning 7.

Offline JP21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 02:30:18 PM »
New lights, new coach, new scoreboards, new beverage on campus...........but, same ole weak schedule.....................

Looks, like YSU will win for sure 5 games this season. Last championship almost 20 years ago. I believe in 1997.........

Hey looks like we have another poster that hasn't cared to or doesn't follow YSU football.  Please spare us with your observation of YSU football.  Did you hurt yourself trying to think when the last National Championship was?  Go back to wherever the hell you came from.

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 03:06:04 PM »
Based upon writing style, there is about a 95% chance that this "new" poster is actually a guy who was thrown off this site last year.  His previous manifestation was pretending to be a YSU cheerleader.  Remember that?  The best way to deal with these ego trips is to simply ignore him.

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 03:57:44 PM »
YSU's defense against the run is hmmmmmmmmm girly.  The offense is mediocre at best. Defense worst in the conference. Sure, with the weak schedule they have an opportunity to win 5..........hopefully 

There was a certain team last year that looked horrible their first game and made the adjustments and improved all season so I will give the coaching staff the benefit of the doubt.  Time will tell, but not the next two games.

There has been a lot of discussion about the weak schedule, but that is out of the hands of the team and coaches and has been a sore point with many posters.   There is only one of us that admits being called upon for advice.   It's cliche', but " the schedule is what it is" and we aren't going to change that so we have to put on our big boy pants and support the team.