Author Topic: Pitt Game  (Read 62569 times)

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pitt Game
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2015, 02:59:40 PM »
LOL Montgomery is an un-real bad coach at developing QBs. Guy is praying every night that he has a job

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 03:14:18 PM »
Wells is off and having Ruiz out hurts but Montgomery SUCKS a$$!!!!

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 03:20:21 PM »
Ball game, This game is on no one but Montgomery. had the ball inside Pitt 5 twice and only got 6 points. even getting 10 its a 31-23 game.  Defense has forced 4 turnovers, they've given YSU every possible chance to win.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:20:52 PM by YSUFB93 »

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 03:48:21 PM »
I am so sick and tired of FU**KING Montgomery losing games for us. Unreal. Just unreal.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 03:48:47 PM »
I've never seen worse play calling since.... Lemme see last year. Shame on him.

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 03:48:52 PM »
LOL HAHAHA HANG ANOTHER L ON THAT RECORD MONTGOMERY YOU FVCKING BUM

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 03:57:25 PM »
Yeah, let's keep running 5-8 Jody Webb up the middle!!! Makes sense Montgomery you bum!

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »
i know for a fact we've had boosters pull out for Montgomery being kept around this year, hopefully we lose more boosters and the AD finally gets it that Montgomery is not welcome here.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2015, 04:42:31 PM »
Great effort guins!! Too bad Montgomery let you guys down!

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2015, 04:42:52 PM »
Boy, if the offense would have done something....anything in the 1st half, this could have been VERY interesting.  But what should one expect from a "leftover."  Very frustrating.

Watched on ESPN3, how bad off is Ruiz?

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »
According to the box score, Pitt finished with 458 yards; we had 407.  Much of that came in the fourth quarter when fatigued defenses on both sides gave up big plays.  Having the offensive line get totally dominated for much of the game by a below average P5 unit is, obviously, very discouraging. 

On the plus side, it has been many years since the defense was able to force turnovers against quality opponents.  Also, the team played hard till the end, something we had not always seen for the past few seasons.

On the matter of Montgomery, I have no expertise to evaluate an offensive coordinator.  I do know for a fact that Pelini was asked to interview all of Wolford's assistants but that the final selection of a staff was left entirely to him.  I am thinking that Pelini knows a bit more about football than all posters on this board.

93 and 05, children sometimes read this board and the use of inappropriate language is not proper.  There are plenty of English words that you can use to express your opinions without resorting to the "magic" ones.

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2015, 05:45:35 PM »
According to the box score, Pitt finished with 458 yards; we had 407.  Much of that came in the fourth quarter when fatigued defenses on both sides gave up big plays.  Having the offensive line get totally dominated for much of the game by a below average P5 unit is, obviously, very discouraging. 

On the plus side, it has been many years since the defense was able to force turnovers against quality opponents.  Also, the team played hard till the end, something we had not always seen for the past few seasons.

On the matter of Montgomery, I have no expertise to evaluate an offensive coordinator.  I do know for a fact that Pelini was asked to interview all of Wolford's assistants but that the final selection of a staff was left entirely to him.  I am thinking that Pelini knows a bit more about football than all posters on this board.

93 and 05, children sometimes read this board and the use of inappropriate language is not proper.  There are plenty of English words that you can use to express your opinions without resorting to the "magic" ones.

Children shouldn't be here so its not my problem. They are entering a forum where its supposed to be for the most part adults talking and venting if need be, not for little kids.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2015, 06:00:26 PM »
I'm still thinking 7-4 for the season, if I'm wrong....it'll be 6-5.  We lost to a team picked to be near the bottom of their division in the ACC...without key players Boyd and Connor (for most of the game).  We still face NDSU, SDSU who just beat Kansas, and SIU who is beating Indiana.

What's with the recurring low snaps, Mc Fadden's fear of tackling, and dropped passes?

The next two partial scholly 1AAA opponents  are not going to prime the team for the SEC of the MVFC.

On a postive note, LeRoy Alexander is a beast. Good to see the kicking game strong.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline YSUFB93

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2015, 06:24:59 PM »
I'm still thinking 7-4 for the season, if I'm wrong....it'll be 6-5.  We lost to a team picked to be near the bottom of their division in the ACC...without key players Boyd and Connor (for most of the game).  We still face NDSU, SDSU who just beat Kansas, and SIU who is beating Indiana.

What's with the recurring low snaps, Mc Fadden's fear of tackling, and dropped passes?

The next two partial scholly 1AAA opponents  are not going to prime the team for the SEC of the MVFC.

On a postive note, LeRoy Alexander is a beast. Good to see the kicking game strong.

Kansas might not win a game this year, lets not act like they are better then Pitt or something. Pitt without Boyd and Connor would beat Kansas by 4 TDs.  Indiana is also closer to Pitts level than Kansas.

Rivers is going to be missed big time next year

ValleyTalk

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2015, 06:39:31 PM »
I see the Debbie Downers are out in full force. We will be fine. If you left discouraged by that performance, please tell me why.

Are 5050 and 93 the same person? They seem to complement each other nicely complaining about Montgomery.