Author Topic: Congratulations to Women's Golf AND Women's Tennis CHAMPIONS!  (Read 3572 times)

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Great job by these student-athletes.  The Horizon League has now crowned champions in 8 out of their 10 women's sports for this academic year.  YSU has won FOUR of those.  That matches the four that we won last year.  Congratulations on outstanding performances on the links and on the courts.

ValleyTalk

Re: Congratulations to Women's Golf AND Women's Tennis CHAMPIONS!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 07:19:35 PM »
Congratulations! For all the naysayers, the past two academic years have been stellar for our athletic department in terms of winning now double digit conference championships! Future looks strong in many of these sports.

Go YSU!

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to Women's Golf AND Women's Tennis CHAMPIONS!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 08:42:57 AM »
Congratulations! For all the naysayers, the past two academic years have been stellar for our athletic department in terms of winning now double digit conference championships! Future looks strong in many of these sports.

Go YSU!
Not sure I remember so many naysayers with women's sports, but whatever, great job for YSU athletic department overall!  I went to YSU when we were completive in MBB and latter we were VERY competitive in FB, but never in women's events and never with the broad spectrum as we see today.  I bet we assume the YSU President is all in for football, but I bet he enjoys this overall success a lot!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!