Author Topic: Who is at Beeghly Tonight?  (Read 4283 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Who is at Beeghly Tonight?
« on: February 21, 2015, 12:30:06 PM »
Looks like most of the snow has passed, so let's pack the place for tonight's win!! It will be 700 for coach Slocum. I drove up for it, so they better get it done. It is time to put negative comments aside and give congratulations.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:52:16 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Who is at Beeghly Tonight?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 05:10:08 PM »
El Penguin and South Beach will attend and maybe little South Beach too.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 07:59:51 AM »
Wonder why fans don't come out to the bball games because of performances like this against a not so good Detroit team.   Program is a joke.  But we are all worried about Slocums 700th win.   Unbelievable.  Oh did anyone here the post game press conference?  Listen to it.  You judge.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 10:11:07 AM »
Massey calls the UWM v YSU game to be a close call.  I think this will be the 700th win.  YSU will likely play at UDM in the HL tournament, so need to get it done Saturday at home.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 02:58:41 PM »
Wonder why fans don't come out to the bball games because of performances like this against a not so good Detroit team.   Program is a joke.  But we are all worried about Slocums 700th win.   Unbelievable.  Oh did anyone here the post game press conference?  Listen to it.  You judge.

Not so sure everyone is worried about #700, but let's be fair here, it is an impressive record.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 10:52:37 AM »
During these times of declining enrollment, and difficult contract negotiations with ACE and the faculty, how is a $1.3M annual expenditure held to such unaccountability? IMO, they are spending >$1.3M to make the University look like incompetent underachievers. Only a government insitution spending other people's money is capable of such a farce.

"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen